Report NEP-FLE-2020-09-07This is the archive for NEP-FLE, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Literacy & Education. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2020. "Theories of financial inclusion," MPRA Paper 101810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2020. "Financial inclusion research around the world: a review," MPRA Paper 101809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillermo Cruces Author-Name: Hamidou Jawara Author-Name: Adama Touray Author-Name: Fatoumata Singhateh, 2020. "Information, Price, and Barriers to Adoption and Usage of Mobile Money Evidence from a Field Experiment in The Gambia," Working Papers PIERI 2020-17, PEP-PIERI.
- Ozili, Peterson K, 2020. "Social inclusion and financial inclusion: international evidence," MPRA Paper 101811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Adair & Imène Berguiga, 2020. "Is Bank Loan Funding to SMEs in North Africa a Matter of Size?," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 10913130, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Marcos Agurto & Habiba Djebbari & Sudipta Sarangi Author-Name: Brenda SilupÃº Author-Name: Carolina Trivelli Author-Name: Javier Torres, 2020. "Local ambassadors promote mobile banking in Northern Peru," Working Papers PIERI 2020-04, PEP-PIERI.
- International Monetary Fund, 2019. "Burkina Faso: Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 2019/016, International Monetary Fund.
- Asongu, Simplice & Odhiambo, Nicholas, 2019. "Inequality and Gender Inclusion: Minimum ICT Policy Thresholds for Promoting Female Employment in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 101919, University Library of Munich, Germany.