A. K. M. Nurul Hossain
|First Name:||A. K. M. Nurul|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) Department of Economics Sylhet, Bangladesh
Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
RePEc:edi:desusbd (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department of Economics Calgary, Canada
University of Calgary
: (403) 220-5857
2500 University Drive N.W., Calgary, Alberta, T2N 1N4
RePEc:edi:declgca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & A. K. M. Nurul Hossain & Monir Uddin Ahmed, 2016. "Does the central bank contribute to the political monetary cycles in Bangladesh?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 365-394, November.
- Ahmed, Monir Uddin & Nurul Hossain, A.K.M. & Hasanuzzaman, Syed, 2015. "Exploring the depth of energy penetration in economic advancement: Perspective of Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1033-1047.
- A.K.M. Nurul Hossain & Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder, 2014. "Does the formation of RTA support the neoclassical growth theory and convergence hypothesis?," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 41(1), pages 51-70, January.
- A. Nurul Hossain & Syed Hasanuzzaman, 2013. "Remittances and investment nexus in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds testing approach," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 60(4), pages 387-407, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mohammad Abdul Munim Joarder & A. K. M. Nurul Hossain & Monir Uddin Ahmed, 2016.
"Does the central bank contribute to the political monetary cycles in Bangladesh?,"
Economic Change and Restructuring,
Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 365-394, November.
- Hongxing Yao & Muhammad Haris & Gulzara Tariq, 2018. "Profitability Determinants of Financial Institutions: Evidence from Banks in Pakistan," International Journal of Financial Studies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-28, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, A. K. M. Nurul Hossain should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.