Arvid O.I. Hoffmann
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Maastricht University School of Business and Economics Department of Finance Tongersestraat 53 6211 LM Maastricht The Netherlands|
(in no particular order)
Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE)
School of Business and Economics
RePEc:edi:meteonl (more details at EDIRC)
School of Business and Economics
RePEc:edi:femaanl (more details at EDIRC)
Network for Studies on Pensions, Aging and Retirement (NetSPAR)Tilburg, Netherlands
RePEc:edi:netspnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wansink, Brian & Hoffmann, Arvid O.I., 2011. "A marketing-finance approach linking contracts in agricultural channels to shareholder value," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hoffmann, A.O.I. & Pennings, J.M.E., 2008. "Shareholder activism and the role of marketing: a framework for analyzing and managing investor relations," Research Memorandum 007, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Jager, Wander, 2004. "The effect of different needs, decisionmaking processes and networkstructures on investor behavior and stock market dynamics : a simulation approach," Research Report 04B25, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Jaakko Aspara & Arvid Hoffmann, 2015. "Selling losers and keeping winners: How (savings) goal dynamics predict a reversal of the disposition effect," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 201-211, June.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas, 2014. "Self-attribution bias in consumer financial decision-making: How investment returns affect individuals’ belief in skill," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 23-28.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Shefrin, Hersh, 2014. "Technical analysis and individual investors," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PB), pages 487-511.
- Arvid Hoffmann & Sam Henry & Nikos Kalogeras, 2013. "Aspirations as reference points: an experimental investigation of risk behavior over time," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 75(2), pages 193-210, August.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Post, Thomas & Pennings, Joost M.E., 2013. "Individual investor perceptions and behavior during the financial crisis," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 60-74.
- Robert Merrin & Arvid Hoffmann & Joost Pennings, 2013. "Customer satisfaction as a buffer against sentimental stock-price corrections," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 13-27, March.
- Hoffmann, Arvid O.I. & Pennings, Joost M.E. & Wies, Simone, 2011. "Relationship marketing's role in managing the firm-investor dyad," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(8), pages 896-903, August.
- Arvid Oskar Ivar Hoffmann & Wander Jager & J. H. Von Eije, 2007. "Social Simulation of Stock Markets: Taking It to the Next Level," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 10(2), pages 1-7.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Arvid O.I. Hoffmann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.