Pakistan Institute of Development EconomicsIslamabad, Pakistan
P.O.Box 1091, Islamabad-44000
RePEc:edi:pideipk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shahzad Ijaz & Arshad Hassan & Amine Tarazi & Ahmad Fraz, 2020. "Linking Bank Competition, Financial Stability, And Economic Growth," Post-Print hal-02475572, HAL.
- Khan, Mushtaq Hussain & Fraz, Ahmad & Hassan, Arshad & Abedifar, Pejman, 2020. "Female board representation, risk-taking and performance: Evidence from dual banking systems," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 37(C).
- Ahmad Fraz & Arshad Hassan, 2017. "Stock Price Synchronicity and Information Environment," Business & Economic Review, Institute of Management Sciences, Peshawar, Pakistan, vol. 9(4), pages 213-232, December.
- Nudrat Fatima & Muhammad Waqas & Rameez Hassan & Ahmad Fraz & Muhammad Arif, 2017. "Cash to Price Ratio & Stock Returns: Evidence from Emerging Markets," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(11), pages 153-162, November.
- HUSSAIN Haroon & HUSSAIN Rana Yasir & SHAH Syed Waqar Azeem & FRAZ Ahmed, 2012. "International Portfolio Diversification In Developing Equity Markets Of South Asia," Studies in Business and Economics, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 7(1), pages 80-100, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ahmad Fraz should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.