Economic-Energy-Environment Modelling Laboratory (E3MLab) Athens, Greece
Institute of Communication and Computer Systems
National Technical University of Athens
RePEc:edi:e3ntugr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Marcucci, Adriana & Fragkos, Panagiotis, 2015. "Drivers of regional decarbonization through 2100: A multi-model decomposition analysis," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 111-124.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marcucci, Adriana & Fragkos, Panagiotis, 2015.
"Drivers of regional decarbonization through 2100: A multi-model decomposition analysis,"
Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 111-124.
- Linus Lawrenz & Bobby Xiong & Luise Lorenz & Alexandra Krumm & Hans Hosenfeld & Thorsten Burandt & Konstantin Löffler & Pao-Yu Oei & Christian Von Hirschhausen, 2018. "Exploring Energy Pathways for the Low-Carbon Transformation in India—A Model-Based Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-23, November.
- Sandrine Mathy & Philippe Menanteau & Patrick Criqui, 2018.
"After the Paris Agreement: measuring the global decarbonization wedges from national energy scenarios,"
- Mathy, Sandrine & Menanteau, Philippe & Criqui, Patrick, 2018. "After the Paris Agreement: Measuring the Global Decarbonization Wedges From National Energy Scenarios," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 273-289.
- Linwei Ma & Chinhao Chong & Xi Zhang & Pei Liu & Weiqi Li & Zheng Li & Weidou Ni, 2018. "LMDI Decomposition of Energy-Related CO 2 Emissions Based on Energy and CO 2 Allocation Sankey Diagrams: The Method and an Application to China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-37, January.
- Fragkos, Panagiotis & Tasios, Nikos & Paroussos, Leonidas & Capros, Pantelis & Tsani, Stella, 2017. "Energy system impacts and policy implications of the European Intended Nationally Determined Contribution and low-carbon pathway to 2050," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 216-226.
- Yuhuan Zhao & Hao Li & Zhonghua Zhang & Yongfeng Zhang & Song Wang & Ya Liu, 2017. "Decomposition and scenario analysis of CO2 emissions in China’s power industry: based on LMDI method," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 86(2), pages 645-668, March.
- Adriana Marcucci & Socrates Kypreos & Evangelos Panos, 2017. "The road to achieving the long-term Paris targets: energy transition and the role of direct air capture," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 181-193, September.
- Bowen Xiao & Dongxiao Niu & Xiaodan Guo, 2016. "The Driving Forces of Changes in CO 2 Emissions in China: A Structural Decomposition Analysis," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-17, March.
- Mariano González-Sánchez & Juan Luis Martín-Ortega, 2020. "Greenhouse Gas Emissions Growth in Europe: A Comparative Analysis of Determinants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-22, January.
- Fander Falconí & Rafael Burbano & Jesus Ramos-Martin & Pedro Cango, 2019. "Toxic Income as a Trigger of Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(8), pages 1-25, April.
- Fragkos, Panagiotis & Fragkiadakis, Kostas & Paroussos, Leonidas & Pierfederici, Roberta & Vishwanathan, Saritha S. & Köberle, Alexandre C. & Iyer, Gokul & He, Chen-Min & Oshiro, Ken, 2018. "Coupling national and global models to explore policy impacts of NDCs," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 462-473.
- Child, Michael & Breyer, Christian, 2017. "Transition and transformation: A review of the concept of change in the progress towards future sustainable energy systems," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 11-26.
- Herui Cui & Ruirui Wu & Tian Zhao, 2018. "Decomposition and Forecasting of CO 2 Emissions in China’s Power Sector Based on STIRPAT Model with Selected PLS Model and a Novel Hybrid PLS-Grey-Markov Model," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-19, November.
- Ang, B.W. & Goh, Tian, 2019. "Index decomposition analysis for comparing emission scenarios: Applications and challenges," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 74-87.
- Baležentis, Tomas & Streimikiene, Dalia, 2017. "Multi-criteria ranking of energy generation scenarios with Monte Carlo simulation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 862-871.
- Chen, Jiandong & Yu, Jie & Ai, Bowei & Song, Malin & Hou, Wenxuan, 2019. "Determinants of global natural gas consumption and import–export flows," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 588-602.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Panagiotis Fragkos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.