Stefano De Rubertis
|Last Name:||De Rubertis|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Fabio Pollice & Stefano De Rubertis & Enrico Ciavolino & Antonella Ricciardelli, 2011. "The incidence of regional factors on "competitive performance” of universities," Working Papers 37, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2011-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2011-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2011-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2011-11-01. Author is listed
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (1) 2011-11-01. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Stefano De Rubertis should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.