Report NEP-EFF-2011-11-01This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amit Gandhi & Salvador Navarro & David Rivers, 2011. "On the Identification of Production Functions: How Heterogeneous is Productivity?," University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP) Working Papers 20119, University of Western Ontario, Centre for Human Capital and Productivity (CHCP).
- Karol Jan BOROWIECKI & John W. O'HAGAN, 2011. "War and Individual Creativity: Tentative Evidence in Relation to Composers," Trinity Economics Papers tep1711, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Wagner, Joachim, 2011. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investments and Productivity: Are Services Firms Different?," IZA Discussion Papers 6009, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carmine ORNAGHI & Ilke VAN BEVEREN, 2011. "Using proxy variables to control for unobservables when estimating productivity: A sensitivity analysis," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Spatial Effects and Convergence Theory in the Portuguese Situation," Papers 1110.5571, arXiv.org.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Spatial Effects and Verdoorn Law in the Portuguese Context," Papers 1110.5573, arXiv.org.
- Claudia Curi & Paolo Guarda & Ana Lozano-Vivas & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2011. "Is foreign-bank efficiency in financial centers driven by homecountry characteristics?," BCL working papers 68, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Tanja GrubljeÅ¡iÄ & JoÅ¾e Damijan, 2011. "From Differences in Export Behavior of Services and Manufacturing Firms in Slovenia," LICOS Discussion Papers 29511, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Simplice A., Asongu, 2011. "Financial determinants of human development in developing countries," MPRA Paper 33949, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vitor Joao Pereira Domingues Martinho, 2011. "Sectoral Convergence in Output Per Worker Between Portuguese Regions," Papers 1110.5552, arXiv.org.
- Commander, Simon & Nikoloski, Zlatko & Plekhanov, Alexander, 2011. "Employment Concentration and Resource Allocation: One-Company Towns in Russia," IZA Discussion Papers 6034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bilotkach, Volodymyr & Clougherty, Joseph A. & Mueller, Juergen & Zhang, Anming, 2011. "Regulation, Privatization, and Airport Charges: Panel Data Evidence from European Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 8618, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Pollice & Stefano De Rubertis & Enrico Ciavolino & Antonella Ricciardelli, 2011. "The incidence of regional factors on "competitive performance” of universities," Working Papers 37, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.