Using proxy variables to control for unobservables when estimating productivity: A sensitivity analysis
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carmine Ornaghi & Ilke Van Beveren, 2011. "Using proxy variables to control for unobservables when estimating productivity: A sensitivity analysis," LICOS Discussion Papers 28711, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laura ROVEGNO, 2013. "Endogenous trade restrictions and exporters’ pricing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Laura Rovegno, 2013. "Endogenous trade restrictions and exporters’ pricing behaviour," LICOS Discussion Papers 34213, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Mai T.P. Vu & Flora Bellone & Marion Dovis, 2017. "Productivity and Wage Premiums: Evidence from Vietnamese Ordinary and Processing Exporters," GREDEG Working Papers 2017-36, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Michel DE VROEY, 2013. "What can civil society expect from academic macroeconomics?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2013022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
More about this item
KeywordsTotal factor productivity; Semiparametric estimator; Simultaneity; Timing assumptions; Generalized Method of Moments;
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2011-11-01 (Business Economics)
- NEP-EFF-2011-11-01 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ctl:louvir:2011029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Virginie LEBLANC). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iruclbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.