Luiz Guilherme De Oliveira
|Last Name:||De Oliveira|
Universidade de Brasília - UnBhttp://www.unb.br/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hira, Anil & de Oliveira, Luiz Guilherme, 2009. "No substitute for oil? How Brazil developed its ethanol industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2450-2456, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hira, Anil & de Oliveira, Luiz Guilherme, 2009.
"No substitute for oil? How Brazil developed its ethanol industry,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2450-2456, June.
- Franco, Carlos J. & Zapata, Sebastian & Dyner, Isaac, 2015. "Simulation for assessing the liberalization of biofuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 298-307.
- Ajanovic, Amela & Haas, Reinhard, 2014. "On the future prospects and limits of biofuels in Brazil, the US and EU," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 730-737.
- Khanna, Madhu & Hector, Nunez & David, Zilberman, 2014. "The Political-Economy of Biofuel and Cheap Oil Policies in Brazil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Salles-Filho, Sergio Luiz Monteiro & Castro, Paula Felício Drummond de & Bin, Adriana & Edquist, Charles & Ferro, Ana Flávia Portilho & Corder, Solange, 2017. "Perspectives for the Brazilian bioethanol sector: The innovation driver," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 70-77.
- Stattman, Sarah L. & Hospes, Otto & Mol, Arthur P.J., 2013. "Governing biofuels in Brazil: A comparison of ethanol and biodiesel policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 22-30.
- Hira, Anil, 2011. "Sugar rush: Prospects for a global ethanol market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6925-6935.
- Marcos Adami & Bernardo Friedrich Theodor Rudorff & Ramon Morais Freitas & Daniel Alves Aguiar & Luciana Miura Sugawara & Marcio Pupin Mello, 2012. "Remote Sensing Time Series to Evaluate Direct Land Use Change of Recent Expanded Sugarcane Crop in Brazil," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(4), pages 1-12, April.
- Pacini, Henrique & Silveira, Semida, 2011. "Consumer choice between ethanol and gasoline: Lessons from Brazil and Sweden," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 6936-6942.
- Sjur Kasa, 2013. "The Second-Image Reversed and Climate Policy: How International Influences Helped Changing Brazil’s Positions on Climate Change," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Monteiro de Carvalho, Carolina & Silveira, Semida & Rovere, Emilio Lèbre La & Iwama, Allan Yu, 2015. "Deforested and degraded land available for the expansion of palm oil for biodiesel in the state of Pará in the Brazilian Amazon," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 867-876.
- Krissana Treesilvattanakul & Farzad Taheripour & Wallace E. Tyner, 2014. "Application of US and EU Sustainability Criteria to Analysis of Biofuels-Induced Land Use Change," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(8), pages 1-10, August.
- Furtado, André Tosi & Scandiffio, Mirna Ivonne Gaya & Cortez, Luis Augusto Barbosa, 2011. "The Brazilian sugarcane innovation system," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 156-166, January.
- Khanna, Madhu & Nuñez, Hector M. & Zilberman, David, 2016. "Who pays and who gains from fuel policies in Brazil?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 133-143.
- Mirzabaev, Alisher & Guta, Dawit & Goedecke, Jann & Gaur, Varun & Börner, Jan & Virchow, Detlef & Denich, Manfred & von Braun, Joachim, 2014. "Bioenergy, Food Security and Poverty Reduction: Mitigating tradeoffs and promoting synergies along the Water- Energy-Food Security Nexus," Working Papers 180421, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Cavalcanti, Marcelo & Szklo, Alexandre & Machado, Giovani & Arouca, Maurício, 2012. "Taxation of automobile fuels in Brazil: Does ethanol need tax incentives to be competitive and if so, to what extent can they be justified by the balance of GHG emissions?," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 9-18.
- Okello, Collins & Pindozzi, Stefania & Faugno, Salvatore & Boccia, Lorenzo, 2013. "Development of bioenergy technologies in Uganda: A review of progress," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 18(C), pages 55-63.
- Pouliot, Sébastien, 2013. "Arbitrage between ethanol and gasoline: evidence from motor fuel consumption in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150964, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Solomon, Barry D. & Krishna, Karthik, 2011. "The coming sustainable energy transition: History, strategies, and outlook," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7422-7431.
- Wang, Zidong & Fan, Xin Xin & Liu, Pan & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2016. "Demand for Ethanol in the Face of Blend Wall: Is it a Complement or a Substitute for Conventional Transportation Fuel in the United States?," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229960, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Flórez-Orrego, Daniel & da Silva, Julio A.M. & Velásquez, Héctor & de Oliveira, Silvio, 2015. "Renewable and non-renewable exergy costs and CO2 emissions in the production of fuels for Brazilian transportation sector," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(C), pages 18-36.
- Pueyo, Ana & García, Rodrigo & Mendiluce, María & Morales, Darío, 2011. "The role of technology transfer for the development of a local wind component industry in Chile," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 4274-4283, July.
- Kessler, Jeff & Sperling, Daniel, 2016. "Tracking U.S. biofuel innovation through patents," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 97-107.
- Nanda, Sonil & Azargohar, Ramin & Dalai, Ajay K. & Kozinski, Janusz A., 2015. "An assessment on the sustainability of lignocellulosic biomass for biorefining," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 925-941.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Luiz Guilherme De Oliveira should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.