Renewable and non-renewable exergy costs and CO2 emissions in the production of fuels for Brazilian transportation sector
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lazzaretto, Andrea & Tsatsaronis, George, 2006. "SPECO: A systematic and general methodology for calculating efficiencies and costs in thermal systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 31(8), pages 1257-1289.
- Yáñez Angarita, Edgar Eduardo & Silva Lora, Electo Eduardo & da Costa, Rosélis Ester & Torres, Ednildo Andrade, 2009. "The energy balance in the Palm Oil-Derived Methyl Ester (PME) life cycle for the cases in Brazil and Colombia," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2905-2913.
- Font de Mora, Emilio & Torres, César & Valero, Antonio, 2012. "Assessment of biodiesel energy sustainability using the exergy return on investment concept," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 474-480.
- Yee, Kian Fei & Tan, Kok Tat & Abdullah, Ahmad Zuhairi & Lee, Keat Teong, 2009. "Life cycle assessment of palm biodiesel: Revealing facts and benefits for sustainability," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 189-196, November.
- Frangopoulos, Christos A., 1987. "Thermo-economic functional analysis and optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 563-571.
- Lozano, M.A. & Valero, A., 1993. "Theory of the exergetic cost," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 939-960.
- Schmitt, William F. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2011. "Policies for improving the efficiency of the Brazilian light-duty vehicle fleet and their implications for fuel use, greenhouse gas emissions and land use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3163-3176, June.
- Velásquez, H.I. & De Oliveira, S. & Benjumea, P. & Pellegrini, L.F., 2013. "Exergo-environmental evaluation of liquid biofuel production processes," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 97-103.
- Hossain, Ijaz & Gulen, Gurcan, 2007. "Lifecycle analysis of different urban transport options for Bangladesh," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(10), pages 4909-4918, October.
- Hira, Anil & de Oliveira, Luiz Guilherme, 2009. "No substitute for oil? How Brazil developed its ethanol industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2450-2456, June.
- Torres, C. & Valero, A. & Rangel, V. & Zaleta, A., 2008. "On the cost formation process of the residues," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 144-152.
- Silva, J.A.M. & Oliveira, S., 2014. "An exergy-based approach to determine production cost and CO2 allocation in refineries," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 607-616.
- D'Agosto, Márcio de Almeida & Ribeiro, Suzana Kahn, 2009. "Assessing total and renewable energy in Brazilian automotive fuels. A life cycle inventory (LCI) approach," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(6-7), pages 1326-1337, August.
- Silva, J.A.M. & Flórez-Orrego, D. & Oliveira, S., 2014. "An exergy based approach to determine production cost and CO2 allocation for petroleum derived fuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 490-495.
- Ma, Hongrui & Balthasar, Felix & Tait, Nigel & Riera-Palou, Xavier & Harrison, Andrew, 2012. "A new comparison between the life cycle greenhouse gas emissions of battery electric vehicles and internal combustion vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 160-173.
- Pellegrini, Luiz Felipe & de Oliveira Junior, Silvio, 2011. "Combined production of sugar, ethanol and electricity: Thermoeconomic and environmental analysis and optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 3704-3715.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Flórez-Orrego, Daniel & de Oliveira Junior, Silvio, 2016. "On the efficiency, exergy costs and CO2 emission cost allocation for an integrated syngas and ammonia production plant," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P2), pages 341-360.
- dos Santos, Rodrigo G. & de Faria, Pedro R. & Santos, José J.C.S. & da Silva, Julio A.M. & Flórez-Orrego, Daniel, 2016. "Thermoeconomic modeling for CO2 allocation in steam and gas turbine cogeneration systems," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 117(P2), pages 590-603.
- repec:eee:energy:v:160:y:2018:i:c:p:478-489 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable; Non-renewable; Exergy cost; Transportation sector; CO2 emissions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:88:y:2015:i:c:p:18-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.