Lehrstuhl für Volkswirtschaftslehre, Finanzwissenschaft und Industrieökonomik München, Germany
Fakultät für Wirtschaftswissenschaften
Technische Universität München
089 289 25070
RePEc:edi:litumde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Books
- Daske, Thomas, 2019. "Efficient Incentives in Social Networks: "Gamification" and the Coase Theorem," EconStor Preprints 193148, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "Friends and Foes at Work: Assigning Teams in a Social Network," EconStor Preprints 172493, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "Externality Assessments, Welfare Judgments, and Mechanism Design," EconStor Preprints 172494, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Daske, Thomas, 2016. "Pooling hawks and doves: Interim-efficient labor contracts for other-regarding agents," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145951, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "The Impact of Other-Regarding Preferences on Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection," EconStor Theses, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, number 172508.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2018-01-08 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2018-01-08 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2017-02-26 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (2) 2018-01-08 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (2) 2018-01-08 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2018-01-08 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-DES: Economic Design (1) 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2019-03-04. Author is listed
- NEP-WAR: War & peace (1) 2019-03-04. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Thomas Daske should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.