Report NEP-BEC-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-BEC, a report on new working papers in the area of Business Economics. Vasileios Bougioukos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noth, Felix & Rehbein, Oliver, 2017. "Badly hurt? Natural disasters and direct firm effects," IWH Discussion Papers 25/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Benjamin Bennett & René Stulz & Zexi Wang, 2017. "Does the Stock Market Make Firms More Productive?," NBER Working Papers 24102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Calligaris & Massimo Del Gatto & Fadi Hassan & Gianmarco I. P. Ottaviano & Fabiano Schivardi, 2017. "The Productivity Puzzle and Misallocation: An Italian Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp1520, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Uwe Böwer, 2017. "State-Owned Enterprises in Emerging Europe: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly," IMF Working Papers 17/221, International Monetary Fund.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "Friends and Foes at Work: Assigning Teams in a Social Network," EconStor Preprints 172493, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Elisenda Jové-Llopis & Agustí Segarra-Blasco, 2017. "Eco-strategies and firm growth in European SMEs," Working Papers XREAP2017-15, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2017.
- Antoine Rebérioux & Gwenael Roudaut, 2017. "Gender Quota and Inequalities inside the Boardroom," Working Papers hal-01618949, HAL.
- Agnosteva, Delina & Syropoulos, Constantinos & Yotov, Yoto, 2017. "Multimarket Linkages, Cartel Discipline and Trade Costs," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-12, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Gwenael Roudaut, 2017. "The Representation of Managers, Shareholders and other Stakeholders inside the Boardroom: Does it Matter for CSR Commitment? ," Working Papers hal-01623944, HAL.
- Christian H Ebeke & Kodjovi M. Eklou, 2017. "The Granular Origins of Macroeconomic Fluctuations in Europe," IMF Working Papers 17/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Mai Nguyen & Marie-Ange Veganzones-Varoudakis, 2017. "Investment climate, outward orientation and manufacturing firm productivity: New empirical evidence," Working Papers halshs-01618733, HAL.
- Santosh Kumar Sahu & Sunder Ramaswamy & Abishek Choutagunta, "undated". "Export Performance, Innovation, and Productivity in Indian Manufacturing Firms," Working Papers 2017-159, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Sari Pekkala Kerr & William R. Kerr & Tina Xu, 2017. "Personality Traits of Entrepreneurs: A Review of Recent Literature," NBER Working Papers 24097, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.