Report NEP-NET-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Buchuk & Borja Larrain & Mounu Prem & Francisco Urzúa I, 2017. "Overlapping Networks of Credit and Control," Documentos de Trabajo 015891, Universidad del Rosario.
- Longfeng Zhao & Gang-Jin Wang & Mingang Wang & Weiqi Bao & Wei Li & H. Eugene Stanley, 2017. "Stock market as temporal network," Papers 1712.04863, arXiv.org.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "Friends and Foes at Work: Assigning Teams in a Social Network," EconStor Preprints 172493, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Laura Alfaro & Manuel García-Santana & Enrique Moral-Benito, 2017. "Credit Supply Shocks, Network Effects, and the Real Economy," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-052, Harvard Business School, revised Mar 2018.