Overlapping Networks of Credit and Control
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- David Buchuk & Borja Larrain & Mounu Prem & Francisco Urzúa Infante, 2020. "How Do Internal Capital Markets Work? Evidence from the Great Recession [Synthetic control methods for comparative case studies: estimating the effect of California’s tobacco control program]," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 24(4), pages 847-889.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauricio Jara‐Bertín & Cristian Pinto‐Gutiérrez & Carlos Pombo, 2021.
"The effect of intra‐group loans on the cash flow sensitivity of cash: Evidence from Chile,"
International Review of Finance, International Review of Finance Ltd., vol. 21(2), pages 374-403, June.
- Mauricio Jara-BertÃn & Cristian Pinto-Gutiérrez & Carlos Pombo, 2018. "The Effect of Intra-Group Loans on the Cash Flow Sensitivity of Cash: Evidence from Chile," Documentos CEDE 015993, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Ducret, Romain, 2021. "Investors' perception of business group membership during an economic crisis : Evidence from the COVID-19 pandemic," FSES Working Papers 524, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness groups; networks; centrality; internal capital markets.;
All these keywords.
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:col:000092:015891. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Facultad de EconomÃa (email available below). General contact details of provider: .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.