Report NEP-GTH-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Sylvain BÃ©al issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- ISKAKOV, Mikhail & ISKAKOV, Alexey & d'ASPREMONT, Claude, 2016. "Games for cautious players: the equilibrium in secure strategies," CORE Discussion Papers 2016051, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Alex Dickson, 2017. "Multiple-aggregate games," Working Papers 1701, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hubert Stahn, 2017. "Biodiversity, Shapely Value and Phylogenetic Trees: Some Remarks," Working Papers halshs-01630069, HAL.
- Azacis, Helmuts, 2017. "Repeated Implementation with Overlapping Generations of Agents," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2017/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Garfinkel, Michelle & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 2017. "Rules for Dividing a Disputed Resource in the Context of the Classical Liberal Argument for Peace," School of Economics Working Paper Series 2017-13, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Estévez-Fernández , M.A. & Borm, Peter & Fiestras, & Mosquera, & Sanchez,, 2017. "On the 1-nucleolus," Other publications TiSEM a8ce6687-c87a-4131-98f7-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Moise Nken & Halis Murat Yildiz, 2017. "Implications of multilateral tariff bindings on the formation of preferential trade agreements and quest for global free trade," Working Papers 068, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Daske, Thomas, 2017. "Externality Assessments, Welfare Judgments, and Mechanism Design," EconStor Preprints 172494, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Gensbittel, Fabien & Grün, Christine, 2017. "Zero-sum stopping games with asymmetric information," TSE Working Papers 17-859, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Jørgen Vitting Andersen & Philippe de Peretti, 2017. "New method to detect convergence in simple multi-period market games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 17058, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antonin Macé, 2017. "Measuring Influence in Science: Standing on the Shoulders of Which Giants?," Working Papers halshs-01630095, HAL.
- Guilhem Lecouteux, 2018. "Bayesian Game Theorists and non-Bayesian Players," Working Papers halshs-01633126, HAL.
- Senda Ounaies & Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Souhail Chebbi, 2016. "Equilibrium of a production economy with noncompact attainable allocations set," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16056r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Oct 2017.