Report NEP-DES-2019-03-04This is the archive for NEP-DES, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Design. Alex Teytelboym issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Markos Epitropou & Rakesh Vohra, 2019. "Dynamic Mechanisms with Verification," PIER Working Paper Archive 19-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Auster, Sarah & Kos, Nenad & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2019. "Optimal Selling Mechanisms with Endogenous Proposal Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 13542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Daske, Thomas, 2019. "Efficient Incentives in Social Networks: "Gamification" and the Coase Theorem," EconStor Preprints 193148, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Jeongwoo Lee & Jaeok Park, 2019. "Preemptive Entry in Sequential Auctions with Participation Cost," Working papers 2019rwp-141, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Sümeyra Atmaca & Elena Podkolzina & Koen Schoors, 2019. "Corrupt Reserve Prices," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/961, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Enache, Andreea & Florens, Jean-Pierre, 2019. "Identification and Estimation in a Third-Price Auction Model," TSE Working Papers 19-989, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Giuseppe Attanasi & Kene Boun My & Andrea Guido & Mathieu Lefevbre, 2019. "Controlling Monopoly Power in a Classroom Double-Auction Market Experiment," Working Papers of BETA 2019-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Gualdani, Cristina & Sinha, Shruti, 2019. "Partial Identification in Nonparametric One-to-One Matching Models," TSE Working Papers 19-993, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2019.
- Alistair Wilson, 2018. "Goals, Constraints, and Public Assignment: A Field Study of the UEFA Champions League," Working Paper 6534, Department of Economics, University of Pittsburgh.