|University of South Florida 4202 E. Fowler Ave., CUT 100 Tampa, FL 33620 USA|
(50%) Center for Urban Transportation Reseachhttp://www.cutr.usf.edu
United States, Tampa
(50%) University of South Floridahttp://www.usf.edu
United States, Tampa
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Concas, Sisinnio, 2012. "Highway capital expenditures and induced vehicle travel," MPRA Paper 40757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2012.
- Sunil Patil & Mark Burris & W. Douglass Shaw & Sisinnio Concas, 2011. "Variation in the value of travel time savings and its impact on the benefits of managed lanes," Transportation Planning and Technology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 547-567, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Sunil Patil & Mark Burris & W. Douglass Shaw & Sisinnio Concas, 2011.
"Variation in the value of travel time savings and its impact on the benefits of managed lanes,"
Transportation Planning and Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(6), pages 547-567, June.
- Hossan, Md Sakoat & Asgari, Hamidreza & Jin, Xia, 2016. "Investigating preference heterogeneity in Value of Time (VOT) and Value of Reliability (VOR) estimation for managed lanes," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 638-649.
- Chao Huang & Mark Burris & W. Douglass Shaw, 2017. "Differences in probability weighting for individual travelers: a managed lane choice application," Transportation, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 375-393, March.
- Botzen, W.J. Wouter & de Boer, Joop & Terpstra, Teun, 2013. "Framing of risk and preferences for annual and multi-year flood insurance," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 357-375.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sisinnio Concas should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.