Report NEP-PBE-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Mak, 2012. "Taxing Hotel Room Sales by Online Travel Companies: What Should Be the Appropriate Tax Base?," Working Papers 2012-5R, University of Hawaii Economic Research Organization, University of Hawaii at Manoa, revised Aug 2012.
- Alesina, Alberto F & Favero, Carlo A. & Giavazzi, Francesco, 2012. "The output effect of fiscal consolidations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9105, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sinha, Pankaj & Bansal, Vishakha, 2012. "Algorithm for calculating corporate marginal tax rate using Monte Carlo simulation," MPRA Paper 40811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin, 2012. "Income inequality, tax base and sovereign spreads," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4fc5p36t, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012056 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2012058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bunse, Simone & Fritz, Verena, 2012. "Making public sector reforms work : political and economic contexts, incentives, and strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6174, The World Bank.
- Ummad Mazhar & Pierre-Guillaume Méon, 2012. "Taxing the unobservable: The impact of the shadow economy on inflation and taxation," Working Papers CEB 12-023, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nora Lustig & George Gray Molina & Sean Higgins & Miguel Jaramillo & Wilson Jimenez & Veronica Paz & Claudiney Pereira & Carola Pessino & John Scott & Ernesto Yanez, 2012. "The Impact of Taxes and Social Spending on Inequality and Poverty in Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Mexico and Peru: A Synthesis of Results," Working Papers 1216, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Concas, Sisinnio, 2012. "Highway capital expenditures and induced vehicle travel," MPRA Paper 40757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2012.
- Zhang, Linxiu & Yi, Hongmei & Luo, Renfu & Liu, Changfang & Rozelle, Scott, 2012. "The Human Capital Roots of the Middle Income Trap: The Case of China," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 131119, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Flodén, Martin, 2012. "A Role Model for the Conduct of Fiscal Policy? Experiences from Sweden," CEPR Discussion Papers 9095, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dissanayake, D.M.N.S.W., 2012. "Savings and Investments: Theoretical Underpinnings of Investment Theories of Finance and the Taxation Regime on Investments in United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 40855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz & Tiwari, Aviral & Reza, Sherafatian-Jahromi, 2012. "Financial Development and Income Inequality: Is there any Financial Kuznets curve in Iran?," MPRA Paper 40899, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Aug 2012.