(50%) Leibniz-Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung (ZEW)Mannheim, Germany
RePEc:edi:zemande (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Alfred-Weber-Institut für Wirtschaftswissenschaften Heidelberg, Germany
Fakultät für Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften
RePEc:edi:awheide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Chlond, Bettina & Goeschl, Timo & Kesternich, Martin, 2022. "Wie lässt sich die Energieeffizienz in einkommensschwachen Haushalten steigern?," ZEW policy briefs 1/2022, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Chlond & Timo Goeschl & Martin Kesternich, 2022.
"More Money or Better Procedures? Evidence from an Energy Efficiency Assistance Program,"
MAGKS Papers on Economics
202225, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Chlond, Bettina & Goeschl, Timo & Kesternich, Martin, 2022. "More money or better procedures? Evidence from an energy efficiency assistance program," Working Papers 0716, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Chlond, Bettina & Goeschl, Timo & Kesternich, Martin, 2022. "More money or better procedures? Evidence from an energy efficiency assistance program," ZEW Discussion Papers 22-020, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Germeshausen, Robert & Chlond, Bettina & Tchorzewska, Kinga & von Graevenitz, Kathrine, 2022. "ME-FINE: Mannheim European panel on Financial Indicators and Emissions," ZEW Dokumentationen 22-01, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Chlond, Bettina & Gavard, Claire & Jeuck, Lisa, 2021. "Supporting residential energy conservation under constrained public budget: Cost-effectiveness and redistribution analysis of public financial schemes in France," ZEW Discussion Papers 21-056, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ENE: Energy Economics (4) 2021-08-16 2022-06-27 2022-08-22 2022-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (2) 2021-08-16 2022-11-14. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (2) 2022-06-27 2022-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2021-08-16
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (1) 2022-06-27
- NEP-GER: German Papers (1) 2022-04-25
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-08-16
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Bettina Chlond should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.