|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Kowloon, Hong Kong
Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST)
Clear Water Bay, Kowloon
RePEc:edi:deusthk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Sihao Chen & Michael B. Devereux & Jenny Xu & Kang Shi, 2018. "Exchange Rates, Local Currency Pricing and International Tax Policies," NBER Working Papers 25111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sihao Chen, 2018. "Financial Shocks Propagation and International Trade Linkages," 2018 Meeting Papers 91, Society for Economic Dynamics.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sihao Chen & Michael B. Devereux & Jenny Xu & Kang Shi, 2018.
"Exchange Rates, Local Currency Pricing and International Tax Policies,"
NBER Working Papers
25111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Konstantin Egorov & Dmitry Mukhin, 2020. "Optimal Policy under Dollar Pricing," CESifo Working Paper Series 8272, CESifo.
- Hasan, Syed & Ratna, Nazmun & Shakur, Shamim, 2019.
"Exchange rate, remittances and expenditure of foreign-born households: evidence from Australia,"
GLO Discussion Paper Series
331, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Syed Hasan & Nazmun Ratna & Shamim Shakur, 2019. "Exchange rate, remittances and expenditure of foreign-bornhouseholds: evidence from Australia," Discussion Papers 1901, School of Economics and Finance, Massey University, New Zealand.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2018-09-03. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2018-10-15. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sihao Chen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.