Ventura L Charlin
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|V. C. Consultants Los Leones 1300 Suite 1202 Providencia SANTIAGO RM CHILE|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ventura Charlin & Arturo Cifuentes, 2014. "Towards a Monotonicity-Compliant Price Index for the Art Market," Papers 1404.5203, arXiv.org.
- Ventura Charlin & Arturo Cifuentes, 2013. "A new financial metric for the art market," Papers 1309.6929, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Charlin, Ventura & Cifuentes, Arturo, 2017. "On the uncertainty of art market returns," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 186-189.
- Ventura Charlin & Arturo Cifuentes, 2017. "On the correlation between stocks and art market returns," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 128-131, January.
- Ventura L. Charlin & Steve Sussman & Clyde W. Dent & Alan W. Stacy & John W. Graham & Marny Barovich & Ginger Hahn & Dee Burton & Brian R. Flay, 1990. "Three Methods of Assessing Adolescent School-Level Experimentation of Tobacco Products," Evaluation Review, , vol. 14(3), pages 297-307, June.
- Pentz, M.A. & Brannon, B.R. & Charlin, V.L. & Barrett, E.J. & MacKinnon, D.P. & Flay, B.R., 1989. "The power of policy: The relationship of smoking policy to adolescent smoking," American Journal of Public Health, American Public Health Association, vol. 79(7), pages 857-862.
- Ventura Charlin & Rand Wilcox, 1989. "An algorithm for comparing medians," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(2), pages 345-348, June.
- Rand R. Wilcox & Ventura L. Charlin, 1986. "Comparing Medians: A Monte Carlo Study," Journal of Educational and Behavioral Statistics, , vol. 11(4), pages 263-274, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ventura Charlin & Arturo Cifuentes, 2013.
"A new financial metric for the art market,"
1309.6929, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Dominik Filipiak & Agata Filipowska, 2016. "Towards data oriented analysis of the art market: survey and outlook," "e-Finanse", University of Information Technology and Management, Institute of Financial Research and Analysis, vol. 12(1), pages 21-31, June.
- Pentz, M.A. & Brannon, B.R. & Charlin, V.L. & Barrett, E.J. & MacKinnon, D.P. & Flay, B.R., 1989.
"The power of policy: The relationship of smoking policy to adolescent smoking,"
American Journal of Public Health,
American Public Health Association, vol. 79(7), pages 857-862.
- Shantanu Bagchi & James Feigenbaum, 2014.
"Is Smoking a Fiscal Good?,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 170-190, January.
- Shantanu Bagchi & James Feigenbaum, 2013. "Code and data files for "Is Smoking a Fiscal Good?"," Computer Codes 11-207, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Shantanu Bagchi & James Feigenbaum, 2014. "Is Smoking a Fiscal Good?," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 17(1), pages 170-190, January.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ventura L Charlin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.