|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Institut de recherches économiques (IRENE) Neuchâtel, Switzerland
Faculté des sciences économiques (FSE)
Université de Neuchâtel
RePEc:edi:irenech (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marc Burri & Daniel Kaufmann, 2020.
"A daily fever curve for the Swiss economy,"
IRENE Working Papers
20-05, IRENE Institute of Economic Research.
- Deimante Teresiene & Greta Keliuotyte-Staniuleniene & Yiyi Liao & Rasa Kanapickiene & Ruihui Pu & Siyan Hu & Xiao-Guang Yue, 2021. "The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Consumer and Business Confidence Indicators," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(4), pages 1-23, April.
- Daniel Goller & Stefan C. Wolter, 2021.
""Too shocked to search" The COVID-19 shutdowns' impact on the search for apprenticeships,"
Economics of Education Working Paper Series
0182, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Daniel Goller & Stefan C. Wolter, 2021. ""Too Shocked to Search" The Covid-19 Shutdowns' Impact on the Search for Apprenticeships," CESifo Working Paper Series 9060, CESifo.
- Goller, Daniel & Wolter, Stefan C., 2021. ""Too Shocked to Search": The COVID-19 Shutdowns' Impact on the Search for Apprenticeships," IZA Discussion Papers 14345, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Florian Eckert & Heiner Mikosch, 2020.
"Mobility and Sales Activity During the Corona Crisis: Daily Indicators for Switzerland,"
KOF Working papers
20-485, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Florian Eckert & Heiner Mikosch, 2020. "Mobility and sales activity during the Corona crisis: daily indicators for Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 156(1), pages 1-10, December.
- Santiago E. Alvarez & Sarah M. Lein, 2020. "Tracking inflation on a daily basis," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics, Springer;Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics, vol. 156(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Philipp Wegmüller & Christian Glocker & Valentino Guggia, 2021. "Weekly Economic Activity: Measurement and Informational Content," WIFO Working Papers 627, WIFO.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marc Burri should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.