Department of Economics Chicago, Illinois (United States)
University of Chicago
1126 East 59th Street, Chicago, Illinois 60637
RePEc:edi:deuchus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Software
- Fiona Burlig & Christopher Knittel & David Rapson & Mar Reguant & Catherine Wolfram, 2017. "Machine Learning from Schools about Energy Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 23908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fiona Burlig & Louis Preonas & Matt Woerman, 2017. "PCPANEL: Stata module to perform power calculations for randomized experiments with panel data, allowing for arbitrary serial correlation," Statistical Software Components S458286, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 18 Apr 2018.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Fiona Burlig & Christopher Knittel & David Rapson & Mar Reguant & Catherine Wolfram, 2017.
"Machine Learning from Schools about Energy Efficiency,"
NBER Working Papers
23908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliana Carranza & Robyn Meeks, 2016.
"Shedding Light: Understanding Energy Efficiency and Electricity Reliability in Developing Countries,"
Natural Field Experiments
00569, The Field Experiments Website.
- Carranza,Eliana & Meeks,Robyn, 2016. "Shedding light : understanding energy efficiency and electricity reliability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7891, The World Bank.
- Mary Jialin Li, 2017. "Industrial Investments in Energy Efficiency: A Good Idea?," Working Papers 17-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Steve Cicala, 2017. "Imperfect Markets versus Imperfect Regulation in U.S. Electricity Generation," NBER Working Papers 23053, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eliana Carranza & Robyn Meeks, 2016. "Shedding Light: Understanding Energy Efficiency and Electricity Reliability in Developing Countries," Natural Field Experiments 00569, The Field Experiments Website.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fiona Burlig should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.