Report NEP-ENE-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil McCulloch, 2017. "Energy subsidies, international aid, and the politics of reform," WIDER Working Paper Series 174, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Baran Doda, Sam Fankhauser, 2017. "Energy policy and the power sector in the long run," GRI Working Papers 276, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Roger Fouquet, 2017. "Consumer surplus from energy transitions," GRI Working Papers 277, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Bryan Coyne, Sean Lyons, Daire McCoy, 2017. "The effects of home energy efficiency upgrades on social housing tenants: evidence from Ireland," GRI Working Papers 279, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Fiona Burlig & Christopher Knittel & David Rapson & Mar Reguant & Catherine Wolfram, 2017. "Machine Learning from Schools about Energy Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 23908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jakob Medick & Isabel Teichmann & Claudia Kemfert, 2017. "Hydrothermal Carbonization (HTC) of Green Waste: An Environmental and Economic Assessment of HTC Coal in the Metropolitan Region of Berlin, Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1690, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Michaels, Guy & Nigmatulina, Dzhamilya & Rauch, Ferdinand & Regan, Tanner & Baruah, Neeraj & Dahlstrand-Rudin, Amanda, 2017. "Planning Ahead for Better Neighborhoods: Long Run Evidence from Tanzania," IZA Discussion Papers 11036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stagnaro, Carlo & Amenta, Carlo & Di Croce, Giulia & Lavecchia, Luciano, 2017.
"La liberalizzazione del mercato elettrico - Una proposta per superare la maggior tutela
[The liberalization of Italy's retail electricity market: a policy proposal]," MPRA Paper 81768, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paschmann, Martin, 2017. "Leveraging the Benefits of Integrating and Interacting Electric Vehicles and Distributed Energy Resources," EWI Working Papers 2017-11, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Pooja Vijay Ramamurthi & Shweta Srinivasan & Deepthi Swamy & Rahul Kuttickat, 2016. "National Level Implications of the Implementation of SDG 7: Access to Modern Cooking Fuels in India," Southern Voice Occasional Paper 36, Southern Voice.
- Yadira Mori Clement & Birgit Bednar-Friedl, 2017. "Do Clean Development Mechanism projects generate local employment? Testing for sectoral effects across Brazilian municipalities," Graz Economics Papers 2017-05, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Bjoern Felten & Christoph Weber, 2017. "Modeling the Value of Flexible Heat Pumps," EWL Working Papers 1709, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Dec 2017.
- Achim Voss & Mark Schopf, 2017. "Lobbying over Exhaustible-Resource Extraction," Working Papers CIE 108, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Kaniovski, Serguei, 2017. "The Optimal Use of Exhaustible Resources under Nonconstant Returns to Scale," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168079, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ackah, Ishmael, 2015. "Accounting for the effect of exogenous non-Economic variables on natural gas demand in oil producing African countries," MPRA Paper 81553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behringer, Stefan & Upmann, Thorsten, 2017. "Harvesting a Remote Renewable Resource," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168250, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Naqvi, Syed Ali Asjad & Engelbert, Stockhammer, 2017. "Directed Technological Change in a post-Keynesian Ecological Macromodel," Ecological Economic Papers 5809, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Kirschbaum, Birgit & Soretz, Susanne, 2017. "Human capital, pollution control, and endogenous growth," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168186, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2017. "Public debt, pollution and environmental taxes: Nash and Stackelberg equilibria," MPRA Paper 81982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnibho Roy & Abhishek Mohan, 2017. "An Optimized Microeconomic Modeling System for Analyzing Industrial Externalities in Non-OECD Countries," Papers 1710.02755, arXiv.org.
- Gerlagh, Reyer & Jaimes, Richard & Motavasseli, Ali, 2017. "Global demographic change and climate policies," Discussion Paper 2017-035, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Florian Habermacher & Paul Lehmann, 2017. "Commitment vs. Discretion in Climate and Energy Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6355, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kollenbach, Gilbert, 2017. "Unilateral climate Policy and the Green Paradox: Extraction Costs matter," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168245, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Alfredo Marvão Pereira & Rui Manuel Pereira, 2017. "On the Effects of Infrastructure Investments on Industrial CO2 Emissions in Portugal," GEE Papers 0081, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Oct 2017.