Maynooth, Co. Kildare
RePEc:edi:demayie (more details at EDIRC)
- Simon Broome, 2005. "Limited Reserves and the Optimal Width of an Exchange Rate Target Zone," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 263-281, July.
- Broome, Simon & Morley, Bruce, 2004.
"Stock prices as a leading indicator of the East Asian financial crisis,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 189-197, February.
- Simon J. Broome & Morley, B., 2003. "Stock Prices as a leading indicator of the East Asian Financial Crisis," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1311103, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Broome, Simon, 2001. "The lifetime of a unilateral target zone: some extended results," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 419-438, June.
Most cited item
- Broome, Simon & Morley, Bruce, 2004. "Stock prices as a leading indicator of the East Asian financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 189-197, February.
Access and download statistics for all items
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Simon Broome should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.