Julia Irina Borman
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(90%) AIR Worldwide (AIR Worldwide)http://www.air-worldwide.com/
(10%) Department of Economics Raleigh, North Carolina (United States)
Poole College of Management
North Carolina State University
RePEc:edi:dencsus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Borman, Julia & Vergara, Oscar, 2017. "Recap of U.S. Crop Insurance Industry Gains and Losses for the 2016 Crop Year," SCC-76 Meeting, 2017, March 30-April 1, Pensacola, Florida 256336, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Borman, Julia & Vergara, Oscar & Sasanian, Sid & Ward, Katie, 2016. "Recap of US Crop Insurance Industry Gains and Losses," SCC-76 Meeting, 2016, March 17-19, Pensacola, Florida 233760, SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Julia I. Borman & Barry K. Goodwin & Keith H. Coble & Thomas O. Knight & Rod Rejesus, 2013. "Accounting for short samples and heterogeneous experience in rating crop insurance," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(1), pages 88-101, May.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Julia I. Borman & Barry K. Goodwin & Keith H. Coble & Thomas O. Knight & Rod Rejesus, 2013.
"Accounting for short samples and heterogeneous experience in rating crop insurance,"
Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 73(1), pages 88-101, May.
- Rejesus, R. & Park, S. & Zheng, X. & Goodwin, G., 2018. "How does a Fraud Mitigation Program Influence Insurance Claims filing Behavior? Evidence from the "Spot Check List" Program in U.S. Crop Insurance," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277452, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shen, Zhiwei & Odening, Martin & Okhrin, Ostap, 2013.
"Can expert knowledge compensate for data scarcity in crop insurance pricing?,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149431, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Zhiwei Shen & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin, 2016. "Can expert knowledge compensate for data scarcity in crop insurance pricing?," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 43(2), pages 237-269.
- Zhiwei Shen & Martin Odening & Ostap Okhrin, 2013. "Can expert knowledge compensate for data scarcity in crop insurance pricing?," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2013-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Mary Frances & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Boyles, Ryan & Goodwin, Barry K. & Knight, Thomas O., 2013.
"Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating,"
2013 AAEA: Crop Insurance and the Farm Bill Symposium
156825, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Rejesus, Roderick M. & Coble, Keith H. & Miller, Mary France & Boyles, Ryan & Goodwin, Barry K & Knight, Thomas O., 2015. "Accounting for Weather Probabilities in Crop Insurance Rating," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(2), pages 1-19, May.
- Porth, Lysa & Tan, Ken Seng & Zhu, Wenjun, 2016. "A Relational Model for Predicting Farm-Level Crop Yield Distributions in the Absence of Farm-Level Data," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236278, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Julia Irina Borman should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.