|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|Terminal Degree:||2021 Department of Economics; College of Business and Economics; West Virginia University (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Department of Economics Baltimore, Maryland (United States)
RePEc:edi:emgouus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Blemings, Benjamin T. & Bock, Margaret & Scarcioffolo, Alexandre, 2022. "Hoggin' the Road: Negative Road Externalities of Pork Slaughterhouses," 2022 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Anaheim, California 322466, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brian J. Asquith & Margaret C. Bock, 2022. "The Case for Dynamic Cities," Upjohn Working Papers 22-373, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Margaret Bock & Alexander Cardazzi & Brad R. Humphreys, 2021. "Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Pavement Damage Reduces Traffic Safety and Speed," NBER Working Papers 29176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ben Blemings & Margaret Bock, 2020. "Disamenity or a Signal of Competence? The Empirical Political Economy of Local Road Maintenance," Working Papers 20-07, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Margaret Bock & Alexander Cardazzi & Brad R. Humphreys, 2021.
"Where the Rubber Meets the Road: Pavement Damage Reduces Traffic Safety and Speed,"
NBER Working Papers
29176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kim, Jinwon, 2022. "Does roadwork improve road speed? Evidence from urban freeways in California," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2021-09-06 2022-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2022-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2022-08-22. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2023-01-02. Author is listed
- NEP-ISF: Islamic Finance (1) 2021-09-06. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2022-02-28. Author is listed
- NEP-TRE: Transport Economics (1) 2021-09-06. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Margaret Bock should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.