Research outputJump to: Articles
- Giovanni Vaia & Marco Bisogno & Aurelio Tommasetti, 2017. "Investigating the Relationship between the Social and Economic-financial Performance," Applied Finance and Accounting, Redfame publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 55-64, February.
- Marco Bisogno & Francesca Citro & Aurelio Tommasetti, 2014. "The financial distress of public sector entities. Evidence from Italian public universities," International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 10(2), pages 203-227.
- Marco Bisogno & Francesca Citro & Aurelio Tommasetti, 2014. "Disclosure of university websites. Evidence from Italian data," Global Business and Economics Review, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 16(4), pages 452-471.
- Marco Bisogno, 2012. "The Accessibility Of The Italian Bankruptcy Procedures: An Empirical Analysis," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, December.
- Marco Bisogno & Gaetano Matonti, 2012. "La disclosure del bilancio in forma abbreviata delle piccole imprese," FINANCIAL REPORTING, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(1), pages 45-73.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Marco Bisogno, 2012.
"The Accessibility Of The Italian Bankruptcy Procedures: An Empirical Analysis,"
Eurasian Business Review,
Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 2(2), pages 1-24, December.
- José Garrido & Emanuel Kopp & Anke Weber, 2016. "Cleaning-up Bank Balance Sheets; Economic, Legal, and Supervisory Measures for Italy," IMF Working Papers 16/135, International Monetary Fund.
- Alessandro Zeli, 2014. "The financial distress indicators trend in Italy: an analysis of medium-size enterprises," Eurasian Economic Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 4(2), pages 199-221, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Bisogno should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.