Márcio Eduardo Garcia Bezerra
|Middle Name:||Eduardo Garcia|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Ministério da Ciência, Tecnologia e Inovação (Government of Brazil, Ministry of Science,Technology and Innovation)http://www.mct.gov.br
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Bezerra, Márcio Eduardo G. & Kassouf, Ana Lucia & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P., 2009. "The Impact of Child Labor and School Quality on Academic Achievement in Brazil," IZA Discussion Papers 4062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bezerra, Marcio Garcia & Kassouf, Ana Lucia, 2006. "Análise dos fatores que afetam o desempenho escolar nas escolas das áreas urbanas e rurais do Brasil," 44th Congress, July 23-27, 2006, Fortaleza, CearÃ¡, Brazil 144811, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bezerra, Márcio Eduardo G. & Kassouf, Ana Lucia & Arends-Kuenning, Mary P., 2009.
"The Impact of Child Labor and School Quality on Academic Achievement in Brazil,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4062, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, Andre, 2014.
"Child labor and learning,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6904, The World Bank.
- Patrick M. Emerson & Vladimir Ponczek & André Portela Souza, 2017. "Child Labor and Learning," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(2), pages 265-296.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir Pinheiro & Souza, André Portela Fernandes de, 2013. "Child labor and learning," Textos para discussão 335, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, André, 2013. "Child Labor and Learning," IZA Discussion Papers 7578, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Putnick, Diane L. & Bornstein, Marc H., 2015. "Is child labor a barrier to school enrollment in low- and middle-income countries?," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 112-120.
- Piza,Caio & Portela Fernandes De Souza,Andre, 2016. "Short- and long-term effects of a child-labor ban," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7796, The World Bank.
- Mazzutti, Caio Cícero Toledo Piza da Costa, 2016. "Three essays on the causal impacts of child labour laws in Brazil," Economics PhD Theses 0616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Caio Piza & André Portela Souza, 2017.
"The Causal Impacts of Child Labor Law in Brazil: Some Preliminary Findings,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(Supplemen), pages 137-144.
- Piza,Caio & Portela Souza,André, 2015. "The causal impacts of child labor law in Brazil : some preliminary findings," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7444, The World Bank.
- Scot,Thiago & Rodella,Aude-Sophie, 2016. "Sifting through the Data : labor markets in Haiti through a turbulent decade (2001-2012)," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7562, The World Bank.
- Beegle, Kathleen & Dehejia, Rajeev H. & Gatti, Roberta & Krutikova, Sofya, 2008. "The consequences of child labor : evidence from longitudinal data in rural Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4677, The World Bank.
- Emerson, Patrick M. & Ponczek, Vladimir & Portela Souza, Andre, 2014. "Child labor and learning," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6904, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Márcio Eduardo Garcia Bezerra should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.