Dipartimento di Economia Aziendale Verona, Italy
Università degli Studi di Verona
: + 39 045 802 8162
+ 39 045 802 8062
Via dell'Artigliere, 19 - 37129 Verona
RePEc:edi:daverit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gaeta, Davide & Begalli, Diego & Corsinovi, Paola, 2012. "The alignment of European Law in pre-candidate countries: the case of Bosnia and Herzegovina wine law," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 126100, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Begalli, Diego & Codurri, Stefano & Gaeta, Davide, 2009. "Bio-Energy From Winery By-Products: A New Multifunctional Tool For The Italian Wine Districts," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57492, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agnoli, Lara & Boeri, Marco & Scarpa, Riccardo & Capitello, Roberta & Begalli, Diego, 2018. "Behavioural patterns in Mediterranean-style drinking: Generation Y preferences in alcoholic beverage consumption," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 117-125.
- De Salvo, Maria & Begalli, Diego & Capitello, Roberta & Signorello, Giovanni, 2015. "A spatial micro-econometric approach to estimating climate change impacts on wine firm performance: A case study from Moldavia region, Romania," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 48-57.
- Paola Corsinovi & Diego Begalli & Davide Gaeta, 2013. "Public choice theory as a tool for CMO wine reform analysis," World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 216-229.
- CIMPAN Oana & BEGALLI Diego & CODURRI Stefano, 2012.
"The Production Costs Of Conventional And Organic Apple Orchards In The Veneto Region (Italy),"
Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 62(3), pages 5-14.
- CIMPAN Oana & BEGALLI Diego & CODURRI STEFANO, 2012. "The Production Costs Of Conventional And Organic Apple Orchards In The Veneto Region (Italy)," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 177-182.
- Roberta Capitello & Diego Begalli & Lara Agnoli, 2012. "New consumption patterns for alcoholic beverages: value system, product attributes and preferences," RIVISTA DI STUDI SULLA SOSTENIBILITA', FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 0(2), pages 15-45.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Paola Corsinovi & Diego Begalli & Davide Gaeta, 2013.
"Public choice theory as a tool for CMO wine reform analysis,"
World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(2), pages 216-229.
- Paola Corsinovi & Davide Gaeta, 2017. "European Wine Policies and their consequences on the global wine trade," ECONOMIA AGRO-ALIMENTARE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 19(1), pages 59-88.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Diego Begalli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.