Report NEP-ENE-2010-03-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wasantha Athukorala & Clevo Wilson, 2010. "Estimating short and long-term residential demand for electricity: New evidence from Sri Lanka," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 254, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Kristie M. Engemann & Kevin L. Kliesen & Michael T. Owyang, 2010. "Do oil shocks drive business cycles? some U.S. and international evidence," Working Papers 2010-007, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Tansuchat, R., 2010. "Analyzing and Forecasting Volatility Spillovers and Asymmetries in Major Crude Oil Spot, Forward and Futures Markets," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-14, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Begalli, Diego & Codurri, Stefano & Gaeta, Davide, 2009. "Bio-Energy From Winery By-Products: A New Multifunctional Tool For The Italian Wine Districts," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57492, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:02/10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniela Marconi, 2010. "Trade, technical progress and the environment: the role of a unilateral green tax on consumption," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 744, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Sylvie FERRARI & Mohammed Mehdi MEKNI & Emmanuel PETIT & Sébastien ROUILLON, 2010. "On the legitimacy of citizen participation in pollution permits markets: economic efficiency and ethical concerns (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2010-06, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Marius-Cristian Frunza & Dominique Guegan, 2010. "Derivative pricing and hedging on Carbon Market," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10007, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00461474_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matei, Mirela & Stancu, Adrian & Vukovic, Predrag, 2009. "The Interdependence Between Agriculture And Climate Change - A European Perspective," 113th Seminar, December 9-11, 2009, Belgrade, Serbia 57350, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arie ten Cate, 2010. "Hourglass models of world-wide problems such as climate change," CPB Memorandum 238, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Bernauer, Thomas & Kalbhenn, Anna & Koubi, Vally & Ruoff, Gabi, 2010. "On commitment levels and compliance mechanisms: Determinants of participation in global environmental agreements," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 94, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Ignazio Musu, 2010. "Green Economy: great expectation or big illusion?," Working Papers 2010_01, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".