Alvin P. Ang
|Rm 211, 2F Thomas Aquinas Research Complex, University of Santo Tomas Espana, Manila 1015 Philippines|
University of Santo Tomashttp://www.ust.edu.ph
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- P. Ang, Alvin & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009. "Remittances and Household Behavior in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 188, Asian Development Bank.
- Alvin P. Ang, 2007. "Workers’ Remittances and Economic Growth in the Philippines," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alvin Ang & Masatoshi Yamada, 2005. "A Theoretical Reexamination of Privatization: Assessing its Welfare and Distributional Impacts," DEGIT Conference Papers c010_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alvin Ang & Masatoshi Yamada, 2007. "A Theoretical Reexamination of Privatization: Assessing its Welfare Impacts," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(4), pages 723-736, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- P. Ang, Alvin & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009.
"Remittances and Household Behavior in the Philippines,"
ADB Economics Working Paper Series
188, Asian Development Bank.
- Bui, Thi Thanh Nga & Le, Thi Thanh Ngan & Daly, Kevin James, 2015. "Microlevel impacts of remittances on household behavior: Viet Nam case study," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 176-190.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
EUI-RSCAS Working Papers
26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/26, European University Institute.
- Alvin P. Ang, 2007.
"Workers’ Remittances and Economic Growth in the Philippines,"
DEGIT Conference Papers
c012_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2007. "Remittances in the CIS: Their Economic Implications and a New Estimation Procedure," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_5, UNECE.
- Yaşar AYYILDIZ, 2014. "İşçi Dövizlerinin Kırgızistan Açısından Değerlendirilmesi: Göçmen İşçiler Araştırması," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 21(21).
- Jessica Audrey Clayton & Thierry Warin, 2010. "A Note on Remittances in El Salvador and Ecuador: An Analysis of Household Survey Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-13, CIRANO.
- Leonardo Di Marco & Olga Marzovilla & Luciano Nieddu, 2015. "The Role Of Remittances On The Business Cycle: The Case Of The Philippines," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 69(3), pages 119-130, July-Sept.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2008. "Remittance Flows in the Transition Economies: Levels, Trends, and Determinants," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2008_5, UNECE.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Alvin P. Ang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.