Report NEP-DEV-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Arias-Vazquez, Francisco Javier & Azuara, Oliver & Bernal, Pedro & Heckman, James J. & Villarreal, Cajeme, 2010. "Policies to Promote Growth and Economic Efficiency in Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 4740, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eugene Hristev & Georgeta Mincu & Maya Sandu & Mateusz Walewski, 2009. "The Effects of Migration and Remittances in Rural Moldova," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0389, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Richard Herd, 2010. "A Pause in the Growth of Inequality in China?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 748, OECD Publishing.
- Richard Herd & Vincent Koen & Anders Reutersward, 2010. "China's Labour Market in Transition: Job Creation, Migration and Regulation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 749, OECD Publishing.
- Vegard Iversen et al, 2009. "Does one size fit all? An experimental test of household models in East Uganda," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ulf von Lilienfeld-Toal & Dilip Mookherjee & Sujata Visaria, 2009. "The Distributive impact of reforms in credit enforcement: Evidence from Indian debt recovery tribunals," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 09-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Micheline Goedhuys & Martin Srholec, 2010. "Understanding multilevel interactions in economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20100208, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Raihan, Selim & H. Khondker, Bazlul & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009. "Remittances and Household Welfare: A Case Study of Bangladesh," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 189, Asian Development Bank.
- P. Ang, Alvin & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009. "Remittances and Household Behavior in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 188, Asian Development Bank.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment, Child Labour and Unemployment of Unskilled Labour in a Dual Economy," MPRA Paper 20610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basu, Karna, 2009. "A behavioral model of simultaneous borrowing and saving," MPRA Paper 20442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Chakraborty, Debashis, 2009. "Is there any relationship between Environmental Quality Index, Human Development Index and Economic Growth? Evidences from Indian States," MPRA Paper 17207, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazumdar, Surajit, 2010. "Industry and services in growth and structural change in India: some unexplored features," MPRA Paper 20401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Xi & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2009. "The Distribution of Income and Well-Being in Rural China: A Survey of Panel Data Sets, Studies and New Directions," MPRA Paper 20587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fernanda Brollo & Tommaso Nannicini & Roberto Perotti & Guido Tabellini, 2010. "The Political Resource Curse," NBER Working Papers 15705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Pierre Yared, 2010. "Political Limits to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 15694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- NAKATA Hiroyuki & SAWADA Yasuyuki & TANAKA Mari, 2010. "Asking Retrospective Questions in Household Surveys: Evidence from Vietnam," Discussion papers 10008, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Hernando Zuleta & Andrew T. Young, 2010. "Labor’s Shares in a Model of Induced Innovation," Working Papers 10-01, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.