Asking Retrospective Questions in Household Surveys: Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blessing M. Chiripanhura & Miguel Niño-Zarazúa, 2016. "The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on poor and vulnerable households in Nigeria: A retrospective approach to research inquiry," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 34(6), pages 763-788, November.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing, 2013.
"The impacts of the food, fuel and financial crises on households in Nigeria. A retrospective approach for research enquiry,"
47348, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel & Chiripanhura, Blessing M., 2013. "The Impacts of the Food, fuel and Financial Crises on Households in Nigeria: A Retrospective Approach for Research Enquiry," WIDER Working Paper Series 058, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sawada, Yasuyuki & Nakata, Hiroyuki & Kotera, Tomoaki, 2017.
"Self-Production, Friction, and Risk Sharing against Disasters: Evidence from a Developing Country,"
Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 27-37.
- SAWADA Yasuyuki & NAKATA Hiroyuki & KOTERA Tomoaki, 2011. "Self-Production, Friction, and Risk Sharing against Disasters: Evidence from a developing country," Discussion papers 11017, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emiliano Magrini & Pierluigi Montalbano & L. Alan Winters, 2017. "Vulnerability from trade in Vietnam," Working Paper Series 2017, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eti:dpaper:10008. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (KUMAGAI, Akiko). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rietijp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .