Remittances and Household Welfare: A Case Study of Bangladesh
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raihan, Selim, 2012. "Implications of the global economic crisis for the Bangladesh economy," MPRA Paper 38616, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yaw Nyarko & Kwabena Gyimah-Brempon, 2011.
"Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration,"
RSCAS Working Papers
2011/26, European University Institute.
- Yaw Nyarko and Kwabena Gyimah-Brempong, 2011. "Social Safety Nets: The Role of Education, Remittances and Migration," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 26, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Imai, Katsushi S. & Gaiha, Raghav & Ali, Abdilahi & Kaicker, Nidhi, 2014.
"Remittances, growth and poverty: New evidence from Asian countries,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 524-538.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Abdilahi Ali & Nidhi Kaicker, 2011. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty: New Evidence from Asian Countries," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1125, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Katsushi Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Abdilahi Ali & Nidhi Kaicker, 2013. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty: New Evidence from Asian Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-18, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Katsushi S. Imai & Raghav Gaiha & Abdilahi Ali & Nidhi Kaicker, 2011. "Remittances, Growth and Poverty: New Evidence from Asian Countries," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-30, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Raihan, Selim, 2010. "Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Migration and Remittances in Bangladesh: A Survey Based Analysis," MPRA Paper 37946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hossain, Marup & Onel, Gulcan & Mullally, Conner, 2016. "Migration and household decision on occupational choice and investment: Evidence from Bangladesh," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 236136, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Raihan, Selim, 2010. "Global Financial Crisis, Remittances, Exports and Poverty in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 37894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aiko Kikkawa & Keijiro Otsuka, 2016. "The Changing Landscape of International Migration : Evidence from Rural Households in Bangladesh, 2000-2014," GRIPS Discussion Papers 16-13, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Bui, Thi Thanh Nga & Le, Thi Thanh Ngan & Daly, Kevin James, 2015. "Microlevel impacts of remittances on household behavior: Viet Nam case study," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 176-190.
- Sk. Mahmudul Alam, Mahmud, 2012. "Microfinance institutions will be an important instrument to earn more remittance, send remittance and utilize remittance in Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 36459, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Feb 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational migration and remittances; Household welfare; Poverty; CGE Model; Microeconometrics; Bangladesh;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-02-20 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2010-02-20 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:adbewp:0189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Susan M. Torres). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eradbph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .