Report NEP-SEA-2010-02-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sato, K. & Zhang, Z. & McAleer, M.J., 2010. "Identifying Shocks in Regionally Integrated East Asian Economies with Structural VAR and Block Exogeneity," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2010-09, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Asia Confronts the Impossible Trinity," Working Papers id:2402, eSocialSciences.
- Arip, Mohammad Affendy & Yee, Lau Sim & Abdul Karim, Bakri, 2010. "Export Diversification and Economic Growth in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 20588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Ji & Pablo Guillen, 2010. "Trust, discrimination and acculturation Experimental evidence on Asian international and Australian domestic university students," ThE Papers 09/12, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Robert W. Fogel, 2010. "Further Comments on The Impact of the Asian Miracle on the Theory of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 15721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- P. Ang, Alvin & Sugiyarto, Guntur & Jha, Shikha, 2009. "Remittances and Household Behavior in the Philippines," ADB Economics Working Paper Series 188, Asian Development Bank.
- Ken Yamada, 2009. "Labor Supply Responses to the 1990s Japanese Tax Reforms," Working Papers 12-2009, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ashima Goyal, 2009. "Global financial architecture: Past and present arguments, advice, action," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2009-004, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.