Report NEP-MIG-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Ted McDonald & Jeremiah Neily, 2007. "Immigration, Ethnicity and Cancer in U.S. Women," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 206, McMaster University.
- Karen M. Kobayashi & Steven Prus, 2007. "Explaining the Health Gap Between Canadian- and Foreign-Born Older Adults: Findings from the 2000/2001 Canadian Community Health Survey," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 211, McMaster University.
- Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre, 2007. "Social Attitudes and Economic Development: An Epidemiological Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Annemarie Steidl & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Coming and leaving. Internal mobility in late Imperial Austria," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp107, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Xiaomeng Ma & Kao-Lee Liaw, 2007. "The Roles of Ethnicity and Language Acculturation in Determining the Interprovincial Migration Propensities in Canada: from the Late 1970s to the Late 1990s," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 208, McMaster University.
- Mehmet Kucukmehmetoglu & Abdurrahman Geymen, 2006. "The Spatial Impacts of Rapid Urbanization on the Limited Surface Water Resources in Istanbul," ERSA conference papers ersa06p740, European Regional Science Association.
- Raven E. Saks & Abigail Wozniak, 2007. "Labor reallocation over the business cycle: new evidence from internal migration," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2007-32, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jan Fidrmuc & Peter Huber, 2007. "The Willingness to Migrate in the CEECs. Evidence from the Czech Republic," WIFO Working Papers 286, WIFO.
- Rod Tyers & Iain Bain & Jahnvi Vedi, 2007. "The Global Economic Implications of Freer Skilled Migration," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_028, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Ben Dolman, 2007. "Patterns of Migration, Trade and Foreign Direct Investment across OECD Countries," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_030, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Alvin P. Ang, 2007. "Workers’ Remittances and Economic Growth in the Philippines," DEGIT Conference Papers c012_029, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Yamagata, Tatsufumi, 2007. "Securing Medical Personnel: Case Studies of Two Source Countries and Two Destination Countries," IDE Discussion Papers 105, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).