Carlos Antonio Albacete-Sáez
|First Name:||Carlos Antonio|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Departamento de Organización de Empresas Granada, Spain
Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales
Universidad de Granada
: +34 958 24 42 68
+34 958 24 62 22
Campus de Cartuja s/n 18071 - Granada
RePEc:edi:dougres (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Ruiz Arroyo, Matilde & Bojica, Ana María & Albacete Saez, Carlos A. & Fuentes Fuentes, María del Mar, 2009. "¿Cómo identifican las oportunidades de negocio los emprendedores? Una aproximación descriptiva al caso andaluz," Gestión Joven "Revista de la Agrupación Joven Iberoamericana de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas". Young Management "Journal of the Young Iberomerican Group of Accounting and Business Adminis, Asociación Española de Contabilidad y Administración de Empresas (AECA). Spanish Accounting and Business Administration Association., issue 3, June.
- Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. & Albacete-Sáez, Carlos A. & Lloréns-Montes, F. Javier, 2004. "The impact of environmental characteristics on TQM principles and organizational performance," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 425-442, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mar Fuentes-Fuentes, M. & Albacete-Sáez, Carlos A. & Lloréns-Montes, F. Javier, 2004.
"The impact of environmental characteristics on TQM principles and organizational performance,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(6), pages 425-442, December.
- Ram, Jiwat & Corkindale, David & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2013. "Implementation critical success factors (CSFs) for ERP: Do they contribute to implementation success and post-implementation performance?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 157-174.
- Asrilhant, Boris & Dyson, Robert G. & Meadows, Maureen, 2007. "On the strategic project management process in the UK upstream oil and gas sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 89-103, February.
- López-Gamero, María D. & Molina-Azorín, José F. & Claver-Cortés, Enrique, 2011. "Environmental uncertainty and environmental management perception: A multiple case study," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 427-435, April.
- K. T. Shibin & Angappa Gunasekaran & Thanos Papadopoulos & Rameshwar Dubey & Manju Singh & Samuel Fosso Wamba, 2016. "Enablers and Barriers of Flexible Green Supply Chain Management: A Total Interpretive Structural Modeling Approach," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 17(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Cohen, Izack & Iluz, Michal, 2015. "When cost–effective design strategies are not enough: Evidence from an experimental study on the role of redundant goals," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 99-111.
- Morrow, Paula C. & McElroy, James C. & Scheibe, Kevin P., 2011. "Work unit incivility, job satisfaction, and total quality management among transportation employees," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(6), pages 1210-1220.
- Kai-Ping Huang & Karen Wang, 2013. "The moderating effect of social capital and environmental dynamism on the link between entrepreneurial orientation and resource acquisition," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 1617-1628, April.
- González-Benito, Javier & Reis da Rocha, Duilio & Queiruga, Dolores, 2010. "The environment as a determining factor of purchasing and supply strategy: An empirical analysis of Brazilian firms," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 1-10, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlos Antonio Albacete-Sáez should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.