|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Brisbane, Australia
University of Queensland
: +61 7 3365 6570
+61 7 3365 7299
St. Lucia, Qld. 4072
RePEc:edi:decuqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ethan Kaplan & Jörg L. Spenkuch & Haishan Yuan, 2018. "Natural Disasters, Moral Hazard, and Special Interests in Congress," CESifo Working Paper Series 7408, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kam Ki Tang & Haishan Yuan, 2016. "Corruption Charges Against Executives and Stock Value of Chinese State Owned Enterprises," Discussion Papers Series 555, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Won Kwak, Do & Yuan, Haishan, 2017. "Trade to aid: EU's temporary tariff waivers for flood-hit Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 70-88.
- Yuan, Haishan & Zhu, Chuanqi, 2016. "Shock and roam: Migratory responses to natural disasters," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 37-40.
- Haishan Yuan, 2015. "Court-Ordered Campaign Finance Deregulation and Stock Value of Contributors," American Law and Economics Review, Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-42.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Haishan Yuan, 2015.
"Court-Ordered Campaign Finance Deregulation and Stock Value of Contributors,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 17(1), pages 1-42.
- Timothy Werner, 2017. "Investor Reaction to Covert Corporate Political Activity," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(12), pages 2424-2443, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Haishan Yuan should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.