Report NEP-CNA-2016-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul-Olivier Klein & Laurent Weill, 2016. "Is It Worth Issuing Bonds in China? Evidence from Stock Market Reactions," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2016-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Wensheng Kang & Ronald A. Ratti & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2016. "The implications of liquidity expansion in China for the US dollar," Globalization Institute Working Papers 264, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ulas Emiroglu, 2015. "Catch-up with Generative State: Lessons from Chinese Telecom Equipment Industry," STPS Working Papers 1503, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Dec 2015.
- Kam Ki Tang & Haishan Yuan, 2016. "Corruption Charges Against Executives and Stock Value of Chinese State Owned Enterprises," Discussion Papers Series 555, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Laixun Zhao, 2016. "A Simple Model of the Chinese Hukou System and Some Ongoing Reforms," Discussion Paper Series DP2016-03, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Jan 2017.
- Hanson, Gordon & Autor, David & Dorn, David, 2016. "The China Shock: Learning from Labor Market Adjustment to Large Changes in Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11054, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Habiyaremye, Alexis, 2015. "Is Sino-African trade exacerbating resource dependence in Africa?," MERIT Working Papers 2015-046, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Slawa Rokicki & Katherine Donato, 2016. "Effects of China’s Rural Insurance Scheme on Objective Measures of Health," Economics Working Papers 16-01, Queen's Management School, Queen's University Belfast.
- Kaiji Chen & Jue Ren & Tao Zha, 2016. "What we learn from China's rising shadow banking: exploring the nexus of monetary tightening and banks' role in entrusted lending," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Keller, Wolfgang & Shiue, Carol & Andres Santiago, Javier, 2016. "Foreigners Knocking on the Door: Trade in China During the Treaty Port Era," CEPR Discussion Papers 11040, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Xu Guo & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong & Lixing Zhu, 2016. "A Bayesian Approach to Excess Volatility, Short-term Underreaction and Long-term Overreaction During Financial Crises," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-003/III, Tinbergen Institute.