C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics New York City, New York (United States)
Department of Economics
New York University (NYU)
: (212) 998-8900
269 Mercer Street 7th Floor, New York, NY 10003
RePEc:edi:aenyuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Shang-Jin Wei & Ziru Wei & Jianhuan Xu, 2017. "Sizing up Market Failures in Export Pioneering Activities," NBER Working Papers 23893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Xu, Jianhuan, 2017.
"Growing through the merger and acquisition,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 54-74.
- Dong, Feng & Wang, Pengfei & Wen, Yi, 2018. "A Search-Based Neoclassical Model of Capital Reallocation," Working Papers 2018-17, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Méndez Ortega, Carles, & Teruel, Mercedes, 2018. "To acquire or not to acquire: Mergers and Acquisitions in the Software Industry," Working Papers 2072/307043, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Richard Dasher & Sergei Golovan, 2018. "Growth through acquisition of innovations," Working Papers w0247, New Economic School (NES).
- Devonald, L. & Higson, C. & Holly, S., 2017. "Aggregate and Firm level volatility: the role of acquisitions and disposals," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1748, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Galina Besstremyannaya & Richard Dasher & Sergei Golovan, 2018. "Growth through acquisition of innovations," Working Papers w0247, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jianhuan Xu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.