Report NEP-INT-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Baccini & Giammario Impullitti & Edmund J. Malesky, 2017. "Globalization and State Capitalism: Assessing Vietnam's Accession to the WTO," CESifo Working Paper Series 6618, CESifo.
- Unger, Florian & Flach, Lisandra, 2017. "Quality and Gravity in International Trade," Annual Conference 2017 (Vienna): Alternative Structures for Money and Banking 168268, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Ansgar Belke & Jan Wagemester, 2017. "Export Hysteresis, Capacity Constraints and Uncertainty: A Smooth-Transition Analysis for Euro Area Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 6634, CESifo.
- Schiff, Maurice & Wang, Yanling, 2017. "Education, Governance, and Trade- and Distance-Related Technology Diffusion: Accounting for the Latin America-East Asia TFP Gap, and the TFP Impact of South America's Greater Distance to the North," IZA Discussion Papers 11049, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raphael A. Auer & Claudio Borio & Andrew Filardo, 2017. "The Globalisation of Inflation: The Growing Importance of Global Value Chains," CESifo Working Paper Series 6387, CESifo.
- Taiji Furusawa & Tomohiko Inui & Keiko Ito & Heiwai Tang, 2017. "Global Sourcing and Domestic Production Networks," CESifo Working Paper Series 6658, CESifo.
- Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Raoul van Maarseveen & Peter Zwaneveld, 2017. "Firm Heterogeneity and Exports in The Netherlands: Identifying Export Potential," CESifo Working Paper Series 6544, CESifo.
- James P. Gander, 2017. "International Trade, Crowding Out, and Market Structure: Cournot Approach JEL Classification: 411, 422, 6111, 022," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2017_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Shang-Jin Wei & Ziru Wei & Jianhuan Xu, 2017. "Sizing up Market Failures in Export Pioneering Activities," NBER Working Papers 23893, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabrice Defever & José-Daniel Reyes & Alejandro Riaño & Gonzalo Varela, 2017. "All These Worlds Are Yours, Except India: The Effectiveness of Export Subsidies in Nepal," CESifo Working Paper Series 6418, CESifo.
- Türkcan, Kemal & Saygili, Hülya, 2017. "On the role of vertical differentiation in enhancing the survival of export flows: Evidence from a developing country," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-81, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Halit Yanikkaya & Zeynep Aktas Koral, 2017. "Assessing the Determinants of Customs-Related Transaction Costs in Turkey," Working Papers 2017-02, Gebze Technical University, Department of Economics.
- Hu, Zhongzhong & Rodrigue, Joel & Tan, Yong & Yu, Chunhai, 2017. "Product Churning, Reallocation, and Chinese Export Growth," MPRA Paper 82039, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Dreher & Martin Gassebner & Paul Schaudt, 2017. "The Effect of Migration on Terror - Made at Home or Imported from Abroad?," CESifo Working Paper Series 6441, CESifo.
- Marco de Pinto & Jochen Michaelis, 2017. "Firm Selection and the Role of Union Heterogeneity," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201743, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alicia Garcia-Herrero & Jianwei Xu, 2016. "China’s Belt and Road: Can Europe Expect Trade Gains?," HKUST IEMS Thought Leadership Brief Series 2016-14, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2016.
- Mamoon, Dawood, 2017. "Expectations versus Reality of Pakistan China FTA," MPRA Paper 82012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Marcolin & Mariagrazia Squicciarini, 2017. "Investing in innovation and skills: Thriving in global value chains," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 44, OECD Publishing.
- Lee, Sang-Ho & Xu, Lili, 2017. "Tariffs and Privatization Policy in a Bilateral Trade Model with Corporate Social Responsibility," MPRA Paper 82042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M'onica Clavel & Jes'us Arteaga-Ortiz & Rub'en Fern'andez-Ortiz & Pablo Dorta-Gonz'alez, 2017. "Measuring the gradualist approach to internationalization," Papers 1710.03526, arXiv.org.
- Jan Fagerberg & Bengt-Åke Lundvall & Martin Srholec, 2017. "Global value chains, national innovation systems and economic development," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20171012, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Alex Coad & Antonio Vezzani, 2017. "Manufacturing the future: is the manufacturing sector a driver of R&D, exports and productivity growth?," JRC Working Papers on Corporate R&D and Innovation 2017-06, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger & Ali Yurukoglu, 2017. ""Nash-in-Nash" Tariff Bargaining with and without MFN," NBER Working Papers 23894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2017. "International Trade with Increasing Returns in the Transportation Sector," MPRA Paper 81943, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schilirò, Daniele, 2016.
"Mediterraneo e Unione Europea tra migrazioni e crescita sostenibile
[Mediterranean Sea and European Union between migrations and sustainable growth]," MPRA Paper 81902, University Library of Munich, Germany.