Ilkay Unay Gailhard
|Last Name:||Unay Gailhard|
The above email address does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Ilkay Unay Gailhard to update the entry or send us the correct address. Thank you.
Leibniz-Institut für Agrarentwicklung in Transformationsökonomien (IAMO)Halle, Germany
: (+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 0
(+49) (0) 345 / 29 28 199
Theodor-Lieser-Strasse 2, 06120 Halle(Saale)
RePEc:edi:iamoode (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Unay Gailhard, ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava, 2014. "Innovation at Rural Enterprises: Results from a Survey of German Organic and Conventional Farmers," MPRA Paper 58331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Unay Gailhard, Ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava & Pirscher, Frauke, 2012. "The Influence of Communication Frequency with Social Network Actors on the Continuous Innovation Adoption: Organic Farmers in Germany," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Unay Gailhard, ilkay & Kataria, Karin, 2014. "Economic crisis and labour force transition to inactivity: a comparative study in German rural and urban areas," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 116(1), April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Unay Gailhard, Ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava & Pirscher, Frauke, 2012.
"The Influence of Communication Frequency with Social Network Actors on the Continuous Innovation Adoption: Organic Farmers in Germany,"
131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic
135786, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Julia A. Schreiner & Sebastian Hess, 2017. "The Role of Non-Use Values in Dairy Farmers’ Willingness to Accept a Farm Animal Welfare Programme," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 553-578, June.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (2) 2012-11-24 2014-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2014-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2012-11-24. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2014-11-22. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2012-11-24. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2014-11-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ilkay Unay Gailhard should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.