Report NEP-INO-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borrás , Susana & Edquist , Charles, 2014. "Innovation Policy for Knowledge Production and R&D: the Investment Portfolio Approach," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/21, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ralf Martin & Myra Mohnen, 2014. "Knowledge Spillovers from Clean and Dirty Technologies," CEP Discussion Papers dp1300, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ufuk Akcigit & Murat Celik & Daron Acemoglu, 2014. "Young, Restless and Creative: Openness to Disruption and Creative Innovations," 2014 Meeting Papers 377, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Sanchez, Juana, 2014. "Non-technological and Mixed Modes of Innovation in the United States. Evidence from the Business Research and Development and Innovation Survey, 2008-2011," MPRA Paper 58719, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dechezlepretre, A & Martin, R & Mohnen, M, 2014. "Policy brief: Clean innovation and growth," Working Papers 17753, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Attila Havas, 2014. "Types of knowledge and diversity of business-academia collaborations Implications for measurement and policy," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1419, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Basu, Sujata, 2014. "R & D sector outsourcing, human capital formation and growth in the context of developed versus developing economies," MPRA Paper 59107, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aristovnik, Aleksander, 2014. "Efficiency of the R&D Sector in the EU-27 at the Regional Level: An Application of DEA," MPRA Paper 59081, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Waters, James, 2014. "Introduction of innovations during the 2007-8 financial crisis: US companies compared with universities," MPRA Paper 59016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Billette de Villemeur, Etienne & Ruble, Richard & Versaevel, Bruno, 2014. "Innovation and imitation incentives in dynamic duopoly," MPRA Paper 59453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Setsuo YAMADA, 2013. "The Effects of Smoothing of the Renewal Fees on Patent Option Value(in Japanese)," Economic Analysis, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), vol. 186, pages 71-92, January.
- NAGAOKA Sadao & OWAN Hideo & ONISHI Koichiro, 2014. "Incentive Design for Inventors: Theory and empirical evidence (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 14044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Chaminade , Cristina & Padilla Pérez , Ramón, 2014. "The challenge of alignment and barriers for the design and implementation of science, technology and innovation policies for innovation systems in developing countries," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/26, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Najda-Janoszka, Marta, 2013. "Towards Balancing Innovation and Imitation Practices in the Value Creation Process," MPRA Paper 58609, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Claire Nauwelaers & Karen Maguire & Giulia Ajmone Marsan, 2013. "The Case of the Bothnian Arc (Finland-Sweden) – Regions and Innovation: Collaborating Across Borders," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2013/17, OECD Publishing.
- Giovanni Immordino & Michele Polo, 2013. "Antitrust, Legal Standards and Investment," IEFE Working Papers 54, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Giuliani , Elisa & Martinelli , Arianna & Rabellotti , Roberta, 2014. "Is Co-Invention Expediting Technological Catch Up? A Study of Collaboration between Emerging Country Firms and EU inventors," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/25, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Unay Gailhard, ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava, 2014. "Innovation at Rural Enterprises: Results from a Survey of German Organic and Conventional Farmers," MPRA Paper 58331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florida, Richard & Mellander , Charlotta, 2014. "Rise of the Startup City: The Changing Geography of the Venture Capital Financed Innovation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 377, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Esteves, Luiz A., 2014.
"Inovações Não Drásticas: Patentes, Difusão Tecnológica e Antitruste
[Non Drastic Innovations: Patents, Technological Diffusion, and Antitrust]," MPRA Paper 58285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Foray & Julio Raffo, 2014. "The Emergence of An Educational Tool Industry: Opportunities and Challenges For Innovation in Education," WIPO Economic Research Working Papers 19, World Intellectual Property Organization - Economics and Statistics Division.
- Alberdi Pons , Xabier & Gibaja Martíns, Juan José & Parrilli, Mario Davide, 2014. "Intermediaries and Regional Innovation Systemic behavior: A typology for Spain," Papers in Innovation Studies 2014/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2014. "Labor Unions, Directed Technical Change and Cross-Country Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 58886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Larson, Greg & Ajak, Peter Biar & Pritchett, Lant, 2013. "South Sudan's Capability Trap: Building a State with Disruptive Innovation," Working Paper Series rwp13-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.