|Department of Economics P.O. Box 7082 S-220 07 Lund Sweden|
|+4646 222 86 84|
|This person is deceased (Date: 10 Dec 2014)|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Runnemark, Emma & Hedman, Jonas & Xiao, Xiao, 2014. "Do Consumers Pay More Using Debit Cards than Cash? An Experiment," Working Papers 2014:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Svensson, Emma, 2012. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2013.
- Holm, Håkan J. & Svensson, Emma, 2011. "Equal Splits or Product Prices: An Experiment," Working Papers 2011:16, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 22 Apr 2013.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Runnemark, Emma & Hedman, Jonas & Xiao, Xiao, 2014.
"Do Consumers Pay More Using Debit Cards than Cash? An Experiment,"
2014:21, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Eschelbach, Martina, 2017. "Pay cash, buy less trash? – Evidence from German payment diary data," International Cash Conference 2017 – War on Cash: Is there a Future for Cash? 162908, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2011-05-24 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-GEO: Economic Geography (1) 2012-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2014-05-24. Author is listed
- NEP-MON: Monetary Economics (1) 2012-05-08. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2012-05-08. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emma Runnemark should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.