Report NEP-PAY-2017-12-11This is the archive for NEP-PAY, a report on new working papers in the area of Payment Systems & Financial Technology. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Walter Engert & Ben Fung, 2017. "Central Bank Digital Currency: Motivations and Implications," Discussion Papers 17-16, Bank of Canada.
- Heng Chen & Kim Huynh & Oz Shy, 2017. "Cash Versus Card: Payment Discontinuities and the Burden of Holding Coins," Staff Working Papers 17-47, Bank of Canada.
- Catia Batista & Pedro Vicente, 2017. "Improving access to savings through mobile money: Experimental evidence from smallholder farmers in Mozambique," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1705, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Asongu, Simplice A. & Odhiambo, Nicholas M., 2017. "Mobile banking usage, quality of growth, inequality and poverty in developing countries," Working Papers 23396, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Montinari, Natalia & Runnemark, Emma & Wengström, Erik, 2017. "Self-Scanning and Self-Control: A Field Experiment on Real-Time Feedback and Shopping Behavior," Working Papers 2017:15, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Simplice Asongu & Jacinta Nwachukwu, 2017. "The Role of Openness in the Effect of ICT on Governance," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 17/050, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Oecd, 2017. "The evolving role of satellite networks in rural and remote broadband access," OECD Digital Economy Papers 264, OECD Publishing.
- International Monetary Fund, 2017. "Sweden; Financial Sector Assessment Program-Technical Note-Supervision and Oversight of Financial Market Infrastructures," IMF Staff Country Reports 17/310, International Monetary Fund.
- Tony Dyson & Kevin Money, 2017. "Introducing the Channel Strategy Model: How to Optimise Value from Third Party Influence," John H Dunning Centre for International Business Discussion Papers jhd-dp2017-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Nolte, André, 2017. "The internet effects on sex crime and murder: Evidence from the broadband internet expansion in Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Gros, Daniel, 2017. "One Market, One Money – A Mistaken Argument (post factum)?," CEPS Papers 12245, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Leledakis, George & Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Pirgiotakis, Manos & Travlos, Nikolaos, 2017. "What twenty years of regulations have to say about M&As of U.S. banks?," MPRA Paper 82977, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niebel, Thomas & Rasel, Fabienne & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "BIG data - BIG gains? Empirical evidence on the link between big data analytics and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-053, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.