Improving access to savings through mobile money: Experimental evidence from smallholder farmers in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:11:y:2019:i:3:p:568-:d:199876 is not listed on IDEAS
- De Mel, Suresh & Mcintosh, Craig & Sheth, Ketki & Woodruff, Christopher, 2018.
"Can Mobile-Linked Bank Accounts Bolster Savings? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Sri Lanka,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
13378, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Suresh De Mel & Craig McIntosh & Ketki Sheth & Christopher Woodruff, 2018. "Can Mobile-Linked Bank Accounts Bolster Savings? Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Sri Lanka," NBER Working Papers 25354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsMobile money; savings; agriculture; smallholder farmers; social networks; field experiment; Mozambique; Africa.;
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2017-12-11 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2017-12-11 (Microfinance)
- NEP-PAY-2017-12-11 (Payment Systems & Financial Technology)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unl:novafr:wp1705. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Susana Lopes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feunlpt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.