Report NEP-GEO-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Puga, Diego & Roux, Sébastien, 2012. "The Productivity Advantages of Large Cities: Distinguishing Agglomeration from Firm Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 6502, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Che, Natasha Xingyuan & Spilimbergo, Antonio, 2012. "Structural Reforms and Regional Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matté Hartog & Ron Boschma & Markku Sotarauta, 2012. "The impact of related variety on regional employment growth in Finland 1993-2006: high-tech versus medium/low-tech," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1205, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised May 2012.
- Lööf, Hans & Nabavi, Pardis, 2012. "Increasing Return To Smart Cities," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 274, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 26 Sep 2012.
- Valerien O. Pede & Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Henri L.F. de Groot, 2011. "Technological Leadership and Sectoral Employment Growth:A Spatial Econometric Analysis for U.S. Counties," Working Papers 11-1, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Svensson, Emma, 2012. "Regional Effects of Monetary Policy in Sweden," Working Papers 2012:9, Lund University, Department of Economics, revised 01 Mar 2013.
- Theresa Grafeneder-Weissteiner & Ingrid Kubin & Klaus Prettner & Alexia Prskawetz & Stefan Wrzaczek, 2012. "Coping with Inefficiencies in a New Economic Geography Model," VID Working Papers 1204, Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna.
- Jellal, Said, 2012.
"Essai sur les régions et la décentralisation au Maroc
[Essay on Moroccan regions and decentralization]," MPRA Paper 38390, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung-Hun Yang & Dick Ettema & Koen Frenken, 2012. "Modelling the emergence of spatial patterns of economic activity," Papers 1204.6638, arXiv.org.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Roux, Sébastien, 2012. "Sorting and Local Wage and Skill Distributions in France," IZA Discussion Papers 6501, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marc Badia- Miro & Jordi Guilera & Pedro Lains, 2012. "Reconstruction of the Regional GDP of Portugal, 1890 1980," Working Papers in Economics 280, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Tony Champion & Alan Townsend, 2012. "Great Britain's Second-Order City Regions in Recessions, 1978-2010," SERC Discussion Papers 0104, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2012. "Different tourists to different destinations. Evidence from spatial interaction models," Working Paper CRENoS 201210, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- NAKAJIMA Kentaro & SAITO Yukiko Umeno & UESUGI Iichiro, 2012. "Localization of Interfirm Transaction Relationships and Industry Agglomeration," Discussion papers 12023, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).