Dipartimento di Statistica e Metodi Quantitativi (DISMEQ) Milano, Italy
Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca
RePEc:edi:dsmibit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Software
- Daniele Spinelli, 2022. "A Stata package for cluster-weighted modeling," Italian Stata Users' Group Meetings 2022 04, Stata Users Group.
- Daniele Spinelli & Paolo Berta & Alessandro Santoro, 2022. "The Optimal Number of Tax Audits: Evidence from Italy," Working Papers 497, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2022.
- Daniele Spinelli, 2022. "Fitting spatial autoregressive logit and probit models using Stata: The spatbinary command," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 22(2), pages 293-318, June.
- Mattia Cattaneo & Paolo Malighetti & Daniele Spinelli, 2017. "Estimating receiver operative characteristic curves for time-dependent outcomes: The stroccurve package," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 17(4), pages 1015-1023, December.
- Daniele Spinelli & Salvatore Ingrassia & Giorgio Vittadini, 2022. "CWMGLM: Stata module to estimate Cluster Weighted Models (CWM)," Statistical Software Components S459090, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 03 Dec 2022.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Co-authorship network on CollEc
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (1) 2022-08-15. Author is listed
- NEP-EUR: Microeconomic European Issues (1) 2022-08-15. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2022-08-15. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Daniele Spinelli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.