Dipartimento di Scienze Aziendali Bologna, Italy
Facoltà di Economia
Alma Mater Studiorum - Università di Bologna
RePEc:edi:eabolit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Munari, Federico & Sobrero, Maurizio & Toschi, Laura, 2015. "Bridging the University Funding Gap: Determinants and Consequences of University Seed Funds and Proof-of-Concept Programs in Europe," EIF Working Paper Series 2015/27, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014.
"Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2014/18, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Serena Frazzoni & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Zeno Rotondi & Maurizio Sobrero & Andrea Vezzulli, 2014. "Innovation and export in SMEs: the role of relationship banking," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def018, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Alessandro Malipiero & Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2005. "Focal Firms as Technological Gatakeepers within Industrial Districts Knowledge Creation and Dissemination in the Italian Packaging Machinery Industry," DRUID Working Papers 05-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sobrero, Maurizio. & Roberts, Edward Baer., 1996. "The trade-off between efficiency and learning in inter-organizational relationships," Working papers 3896-96., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Munari, Federico & Sobrero, Maurizio & Toschi, Laura, 2018. "The university as a venture capitalist? Gap funding instruments for technology transfer," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 70-84.
- Daniela Bolzani & Giacomo Carli & Riccardo Fini & Maurizio Sobrero, 2015. "Promoting Entrepreneurship in the Agri-food Industry: Policy Insights from a Pan-European Public--Private Consortium," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 753-784, November.
- Daniela Bolzani & Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2014. "University spin-offs and their impact: longitudinal evidence from Italy," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(4), pages 237-263.
- Perkmann, Markus & Tartari, Valentina & McKelvey, Maureen & Autio, Erkko & Broström, Anders & D’Este, Pablo & Fini, Riccardo & Geuna, Aldo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Hughes, Alan & Krabel, Stefan & Kitson, Mi, 2013. "Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 423-442.
- Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero & Alessandro Malipiero, 2012. "Absorptive capacity and localized spillovers: focal firms as technological gatekeepers in industrial districts," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(2), pages 429-462, April.
- Fini, Riccardo & Grimaldi, Rosa & Santoni, Simone & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2011. "Complements or substitutes? The role of universities and local context in supporting the creation of academic spin-offs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(8), pages 1113-1127, October.
- Munari, Federico & Oriani, Raffaele & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2010. "The effects of owner identity and external governance systems on R&D investments: A study of Western European firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1093-1104, October.
- Riccardo Fini & Rosa Grimaldi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2009. "Factors fostering academics to start up new ventures: an assessment of Italian founders’ incentives," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(4), pages 380-402, August.
- Raffaele Oriani & Maurizio Sobrero, 2008. "Uncertainty and the market valuation of R&D within a real options logic," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(4), pages 343-361, April.
- Nicola Baldini & Rosa Grimaldi & Maurizio Sobrero, 2007. "To patent or not to patent? A survey of Italian inventors on motivations, incentives, and obstacles to university patenting," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 70(2), pages 333-354, February.
- Baldini, Nicola & Grimaldi, Rosa & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2006. "Institutional changes and the commercialization of academic knowledge: A study of Italian universities' patenting activities between 1965 and 2002," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 518-532, May.
- Munari, Federico & Roberts, Edward B. & Sobrero, Maurizio, 2002. "Privatization processes and the redefinition of corporate R&D boundaries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 31-53, January.
- Sobrero, Maurizio & Roberts, Edward B., 2002. "Strategic management of supplier-manufacturer relations in new product development," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 159-182, January.
- Maurizio Sobrero & Edward B. Roberts, 2001. "The Trade-off Between Efficiency and Learning in Interorganizational Relationships for Product Development," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(4), pages 493-511, April.
- Alessandro Grandi & Vincenza Odorici & Maurizio Sobrero, 2000. "I gruppi strategici cognitivi nell'industria farmaceutica italiana: un'indagine empirica," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 2, pages 263-288.
- Maurizio Sobrero, 2000. "Structural Constraints, Strategic Interactions and Innovative Processes: Measuring Network Effects in New Product Development Projects," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 4(3), pages 239-263, September.
- Tripsas, Mary & Schrader, Stephan & Sobrero, Maurizio, 1995. "Discouraging opportunistic behavior in collaborative R & D: A new role for government," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 367-389, May.
- Lipparini, Andrea & Sobrero, Maurizio, 1994.
"The glue and the pieces: Entrepreneurship and innovation in small-firm networks,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 125-140, March.
RePEc:bla:econom:v:85:y:2018:i:337:p:177-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Federico Munari & Maurizio Sobrero, 2011. "Economic and Management Perspectives on the Value of Patents," Chapters,in: The Economic Valuation of Patents, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Mario Calderini & Paola Garrone & Maurizio Sobrero (ed.), 2003. "Corporate Governance, Market Structure and Innovation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2588.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INO: Innovation (3) 2005-04-24 2014-12-29 2015-02-28
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2014-12-29 2015-02-28
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (2) 2014-12-29 2015-02-28
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2014-12-29 2015-02-28
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (2) 2014-12-29 2015-02-28
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2005-04-24
- NEP-INT: International Trade (1) 2014-12-29
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2005-04-24
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2005-04-24
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Maurizio Sobrero should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.